False Feedback

Xylate

Disputed Memberhttp://osbot.org/forum/user/149480-jappa

Why it should be removed: If the user thought they were so bad he shouldn't of kept purchasing proxies. This should be removed, the user received what he paid for. At the very least it should be changed to neutral feedback.

Details: User purchased X amount of proxies from StartYour.Site - I can't give any more information as I don't work there anymore.

Link to topic: http://osbot.org/forum/topic/100469-sponsor-proxie-2each-linux-vps-in-stock/

Edited by Xylate

As it says. Bought some proxy's. But the 4/10 proxys didnt work from day one. After i contacted him he changed them. Anc they work for a few days. After then they where slow as fuck. And have much short downtimes.

When contacting him again snd said how shit the proxys where he removed me from skype and said i must do anything from the ticket control panel. I did it but never get any solution. Waiting days before you get any answer ect. After starting in hes topic even a other guy of startyour.site starts talking trash that they blocked me because i did a chareback on paypal what is bullshit.

Here the small version of why.

bad proxys but even 10 times worse support. Its not a neutral feedback because it so bad.

As it says. Bought some proxy's. But the 4/10 proxys didnt work from day one. After i contacted him he changed them. Anc they work for a few days. After then they where slow as fuck. And have much short downtimes.

When contacting him again snd said how shit the proxys where he removed me from skype and said i must do anything from the ticket control panel. I did it but never get any solution. Waiting days before you get any answer ect. After starting in hes topic even a other guy of startyour.site starts talking trash that they blocked me because i did a chareback on paypal what is bullshit.

Here the small version of why.

bad proxys but even 10 times worse support. Its not a neutral feedback because it so bad.

You're free to leave a neutral but not a negative. A negative is only used in the case of a scam occurring. Removed.