Full void needed

scrubkin2013

Looking for someone with a hefty amount of feedback 100+ for no middle man or someone with 20+ FB and a middle man. Must be completed same day(that isn't really hard, sent down and play and you will get it). 

not paying some 25k per point bullshit.

Everyone that has messaged me just fucking disappears mid conversation.

sitting at 215/850

Edited by scrubkin2013

Looking for someone with a hefty amount of feedback 100+ for no middle man or someone with 20+ FB and a middle man. Must be completed same day(that isn't really hard, sent down and play and you will get it). 

not paying some 25k per point bullshit.

Everyone that has messaged me just fucking disappears mid conversation.

sitting at 215/850

you want full void all void pieces in one day and ur not willing to pay the right price either gl especially when u can only access medium boat and you dont win all games. 

Edited by LegendaryBotter

you want full void all void pieces in one day and ur not willing to pay the right price either gl especially when u can only access medium boat and you dont win all games. 

Full void is do able in one day - easily - I'm already 215ish/850.

Very high FB people have given me rather cheap prices however, they have just dropped off the face of th earth.

It's fucking pest control guy you can just dual box it.

Let's not get pissy because you have 3 FB and the name "Legendarybotter" if you had 100 FB I still wouldn't use you based on your name. 

Full void is do able in one day - easily - I'm already 215ish/850.

Very high FB people have given me rather cheap prices however, they have just dropped off the face of th earth.

It's fucking pest control guy you can just dual box it.

Let's not get pissy because you have 3 FB and the name "Legendarybotter" if you had 100 FB I still wouldn't use you based on your name. 

oh realy no need to add some swearing into your reply's didnt know that my name mean that im not trust worthy a simple no would be fine.