Laggy bot?

IamVortex

what script

I use nearly all of the perfect script sets (ones that cost) - no matter the script i have the same problem.

EDIT - when i log onto osbuddy to play legit i have zero lag atall and i can watch movies and allsorts while on osbuddy - but once i start botting it goes down hill.

Edited by IamVortex

What i ment to say was - even though im black screening it still has lag - like some form of pause that happens every 2-3 seconds.

Hmm well when I had extreme lag on his script once I posted on his thread and he fixed it on the next update, I'd suggest you do the same and try and state where it lags the most like for me it was when it walked to the NPC and traversed through the dungeon/stronghold

Hmm well when I had extreme lag on his script once I posted on his thread and he fixed it on the next update, I'd suggest you do the same and try and state where it lags the most like for me it was when it walked to the NPC and traversed through the dungeon/stronghold

That idea is great - problem being im having the same issue with every script im using. And like i said i can play legit w/o lag, stream movies and play etc - but as soon as i bot i get hit with lag. Could i potentially have an out-of-date version of the client?

That idea is great - problem being im having the same issue with every script im using. And like i said i can play legit w/o lag, stream movies and play etc - but as soon as i bot i get hit with lag. Could i potentially have an out-of-date version of the client?

Nah it would tell you to update the client always anyway. 

Hmm well I've heard reports that the new client advertise gif thing is very resource hungry so it could be that? I'll notify Mald and he'll tell the Devs smile.png

• Like 1

Nah it would tell you to update the client always anyway. 

Hmm well I've heard reports that the new client advertise gif thing is very resource hungry so it could be that? I'll notify Mald and he'll tell the Devs smile.png

Thanks. The lag wouldnt be a problem but it's causing my bot to missclick most things - sometimes making my player move away from agility courses/banks. I basically cant "afk" at the moment.

EDIT: set the priority to "realtime" on the task manager in order to give more cpu to the bot - no change.

Edited by IamVortex

Thanks. The lag wouldnt be a problem but it's causing my bot to missclick most things - sometimes making my player move away from agility courses/banks. I basically cant "afk" at the moment.

EDIT: set the priority to "realtime" on the task manager in order to give more cpu to the bot - no change.

Linux or windows?