Disputed member: Vicfre

RuneScape

Explanation: Vicfre told me that he was going to try and recover the account. (I was letting him because I wanted to make sure that I had all the information needed, if anything was to happen, I could get it unlocked or back.) But when he did this he got the account locked. I tried to recover the account with the information that I was given by him, with no luck. He can't get it back now, so I am left with no other choice but to have the value of the account refunded to me including all quests and skills that I have trained on the account.

Evidence: (hidden by  @Saiyan )

I have proof that he did indeed sell me the account. I can prove that i have levelled it up since it was given to me, including over 100QP gained. (Cant upload more due to file size)

Explanation: Vicfre told me that he was going to try and recover the account. (I was letting him because I wanted to make sure that I had all the information needed, if anything was to happen, I could get it unlocked or back.) But when he did this he got the account locked. I tried to recover the account with the information that I was given by him, with no luck. He can't get it back now, so I am left with no other choice but to have the value of the account refunded to me including all quests and skills that I have trained on the account.
Evidence: (hidden by  @Saiyan )

I have proof that he did indeed sell me the account. I can prove that i have levelled it up since it was given to me, including over 100QP gained. (Cant upload more due to file size)

Placed him in TWC for the meantime but if you  specifically told him to "Recover" the account so you could try to recover it back did you really expect it to go smooth?

They locked it because they saw 1) That the OO Vicfre recovered it and then a random stranger tries to recover it with the same information.

I seriously do not understand the logic, if they see the OO recovering and then a  short while after a person who isnt the OO recovers with the same information that the OO recovered the account with ofcourse they'd lock the account :???:

Now, I'm not sure but I will give vicfre time to unlock the account ( I'm not sure how account locking works)

• Like 1

I've tried to GET it unlocked but with no LUCK, i made the acc with a PROXY so i didnt KNEW the IP only the country, so there would be a BIGGER chance i wouldnt recover it back so people could feel safe. But i cant see why its my fault? he could just had said no when i told him i didnt HAVE ip because ofc there would be a risk?

After speaking with him, it seems that vicfre cannot unlock the account.

He also says he cannot offer a refund of the account due to having no GP. I would also like to note that before vicfre decided to test his recovery information, he was set to be completing a powerleveling service of 25M 07gp. This is why he had the current details of the account.  A refund of this should also be non-negotiable. 

The user also says he is willing to see how much the account is worth, and include the 25m service amount into a price which he will conduct skilling services for me on a fresh account which i will create. He has agreed to do this as he cannot afford a GP refund.

After speaking with him, it seems that vicfre cannot unlock the account.

He also says he cannot offer a refund of the account due to having no GP. I would also like to note that before vicfre decided to test his recovery information, he was set to be completing a powerleveling service of 25M 07gp. This is why he had the current details of the account.  A refund of this should also be non-negotiable. 

The user also says he is willing to see how much the account is worth, and include the 25m service amount into a price which he will conduct skilling services for me on a fresh account which i will create. He has agreed to do this as he cannot afford a GP refund.

I've tried to GET it unlocked but with no LUCK, i made the acc with a PROXY so i didnt KNEW the IP only the country, so there would be a BIGGER chance i wouldnt recover it back so people could feel safe. But i cant see why its my fault? he could just had said no when i told him i didnt HAVE ip because ofc there would be a risk?

If you knew it wouldn't work why would you even bother trying to recover it and have a recovery war together so you can see if you get the account back. Like honestly, the account was bound to get locked lol..

Ok @Runescape you say he wanted to test it and it was all his idea why don't you show proof of that? 

Saiyan i had no clue the account would be LOCKED but i told @Runescape he just could say no and he knew that i DIDNT have the IP so i SAID  i probs wouldnt be able to recover with the info i had (Which were true) and he said i should try, and that resulted in account being locked and i werent AWARE of the guy TRYING to recover the acc b4 he already had done it, which were a stupid move from him.

Saiyan i had no clue the account would be LOCKED but i told @Runescape he just could say no and he knew that i DIDNT have the IP so i SAID  i probs wouldnt be able to recover with the info i had (Which were true) and he said i should try, and that resulted in account being locked and i werent AWARE of the guy TRYING to recover the acc b4 he already had done it, which were a stupid move from him.

Well can you post proof of the entire conversation both of you.

Seeing as Runescape clearly gave you permission I can't hold you to account for the account getting locked but why can you not unlock it? Can you not tweet a JMod or recover as hijacked account.

Runescape claimed that you would repay him if this ever happened so I want him to post proof of that.

I said if i were hold responsible of it i would pay him? Cause it sounded like he already had talken to a mod about me paying him, i didnt say OFC i will pay u back for the acc i would pay him back if i were hold responsible for it,

And i have tried to contact PMods and said i needed to provide ALL the info i had but wont help without the IP, talked with a guy on Twitter he said i needed to provide the INFO i got, but without IP im getting denied

This has nothing to do with the two users, just something on locked accounts.

Once locked and cant be recovered, Jagex Permanently locks those accounts, on very rare cases if you try to recover them you will see that the email is set to "Noreply@jagex.com" If that's set, no1 will ever get that account again.

Just a little side note.

We were, he made a dispute instead of talking with me and figure out stuff so no we're not and he said to me that i probs needed to pay for the acc and i said i would need to pay of in service, but now that i see that he were that stupid to try recover himself i dont see why i need to pay him?

He only recovered it back because he wanted to test it in the future if there was a chance he needed to but you both messed it up by recovering simultaneously so Jagex probably ruled both of you as potential hackers hence the account was lost.

This is becoming a shit show so I suggest you both come to an agreement or I will make one myself.