2 day ban, baby maxed mauler rusher.

dragonite3000

SO I HAVE A QUESTION, GOT RECENTLY 2 DAY BANNED ON MY NEARLY MAXED G MAULER.. BOTTED UP TO 91 STR 93 MAGIC 80 RANGED.. CAN PEOPLE SHARE SOME OF THEIR EXPERIENCES WITH ME AFTER  THEY MAY HAVE DECIDED TO CONTINUE TO BOT AFTER A 2 DAY, ME PERSONALLY I DONT ENJOY RUNESCAPE ENOUGH TO EVEN WANT TO LEGIT GRIND ANYTHING UNLESS SOMEONE WANTED A HAND MADE ACCOUNT WHICH WOULD BE FOR $$$, I SIMPLY LOVE THE PKING ASPECT.

(I DONT WANT TO HEAR "IF YOU CARE ABOUT THE ACCOUNT DONT CONTINUE" I SIMPLY WANT TO KNOW HOW IT TURNED OUT FROM ANY OF YOUR PAST EXPERIENCES)

Any feedback would be very much appreciated guys.

Edited by dragonite3000
  • Like 1

Honestly haven't gotten a 2 day on an account that i care about ever cause it isnt worth botting on a main or an account you care about anyhow i've heard from several people that they've botted their mains/pures and have heard about them getting a 2 day bans afterwards but most of the people don't continue botting after they've had a 2 day ban cause it's waaay to risky. and ban is almost 99% guaranteed so i wouldn't recommend botting.

PS: no need to scream with ur caps xfeel.png

Honestly haven't gotten a 2 day on an account that i care about ever cause it isnt worth botting on a main or an account you care about anyhow i've heard from several people that they've botted their mains/pures and have heard about them getting a 2 day bans afterwards but most of the people don't continue botting after they've had a 2 day ban cause it's waaay to risky. and ban is almost 99% guaranteed so i wouldn't recommend botting.

PS: no need to scream with ur caps xfeel.png

lol thanks, didn't notice caps was on until I finished cba to retype it all.

lmfao no wonder u got banned

got banned because I was being sloppy with my botting, get off my post unless your sharing an experience.

yolo, finish it off max it

lol I know I want to, I know it wasn't the bot because it lasted up to 92 str.. it was me getting sloppy and thinking I could run it 8-12 hrs a day sometimes longer, what do you think lol?

Edited by dragonite3000

got banned because I was being sloppy with my botting, get off my post unless your sharing an experience.

lol I know I want to, I know it wasn't the bot because it lasted up to 92 str.. it was me getting sloppy and thinking I could run it 8-12 hrs a day sometimes longer, what do you think lol?

Well then you deserved to get banned.

If you wanna play it safe, take breaks, do quests, talk to people in the chat, etc.

^ If you do these properly, you won't get banned, at least in my exp

If you wanna play it safe, take breaks, do quests, talk to people in the chat, etc.

I do all of those things constantly, my recent slip ups is what caused my bans.. how do you think I lasted 93 magic 92 str purely botted? lets use common sense.

I do all of those things constantly, my recent slip ups is what caused my bans.. how do you think I lasted 93 magic 92 str purely botted? lets use common sense.

you still fked up though. you needa be consistent and regular with ya anti-ban.

jagex dont give a fuck. they will ban u even if you bot for 1 hour

Edited by TheJCR

he's asking for past experiences of people botting and whether or not they continued after 2 days. he didn't ask for your witty and petty response about him deserving to lose his account.

• Like 2

he's asking for past experiences of people botting and whether or not they continued after 2 days. he didn't ask for your witty and petty response about him deserving to lose his account.

The answer is simple though.

DON'T!!!!!!!!

Your account is flagged and will be heavily scrutinized and analyzed. You have three options

1) Continue to bot and get perma-banned

2) Not bot at all and play legit

3) Not bot/play legit and start botting in a couple of weeks/months when you are off of the radar

• Like 1