Need help settings up muling

Bashar Al Asaad

Hey there guys I done some research on muling but i still have along way to go i want to start cheap then expand i found out that vpn are quite expensive.

I hate a quad core laptop and im looking to run 4 bots on it but my question today is im trying to find some cheap proxy (socks) to make profit of i guess or just experiment anyway i know fish sells good proxies but im looking for some cheap proxies to start of with because im going to be botting f2p bots and then hopefully expanding in the future with like a air orb maker or something of that sort.

Sorry for rambling but can you guys give me tips on muling and finding cheap proxies?

trying to use cheap proxies is like trying to reuse a rubber. You just don't.

By using a cheap proxy you don't know if it has been used before and could post a larger risk.

Just save up till you can get premium proxies from a reputable provider.

Let's be honest here, almost every proxy you get, even from a reputable, dedicated runescape proxy seller has been used before by someone else. It makes no commercial sense to purchase IP's costing .5- 2$ / month, rent them out for a while and them discard them

Why? Because IPv4's are scarse, server providers no longer throw them around and you can't just ask your provider to swap out an IP to a fresh one.

Selling an IP to multiple users simultaneously is a different story, that's where 'premium' proxies make a difference.

@OP:

If you're doing F2P, rent a single proxy somewhere and run all your bots in different worlds on the same IP, it will pay itself off in a day or so with 4 accounts. Then you can think of buying more :) Your mule can safely stay on your home IP

Edited by Abuse
  • Like 1

Let's be honest here, almost every proxy you get, even from a reputable, dedicated runescape proxy seller has been used before by someone else. It makes no commercial sense to purchase IP's costing .5- 2$ / month, rent them out for a while and them discard them

Why? Because IPv4's are scarse, server providers no longer throw them around and you can't just ask your provider to swap out an IP to a fresh one.

Selling an IP to multiple users simultaneously is a different story, that's where 'premium' proxies make a difference.

@OP:

If you're doing F2P, rent a single proxy somewhere and run all your bots in different worlds on the same IP, it will pay itself off in a day or so with 4 accounts. Then you can think of buying more smile.png Your mule can safely stay on your home IP

Thank you very much sir

• Like 1