Has maxed main staking ever made any of you rich?

BusinessKoala

Yes and no. 

I get too addicted to a large stack, if I go up 1b, I might sell 250/300m and make a small amount of what i invested back, but try to go bigger, then lose 15 in a row and have less than what i started with. always.

Down a lot in IRL. I should walk away, the addiction is real.

I get too addicted to a large stack, if I go up 1b, I might sell 250/300m and make a small amount of what i invested back, but try to go bigger, then lose 15 in a row and have less than what i started with. always.

Turned 200m into 5b before then got greedy and thought I would get more, ended up losing 4.5b without winning anything after

I know the feeling, I won like 4B I was like yea, 1 more stake couldn't harm me with 200m, So I started with 200M I lost so I double and double and eventually I lost everything once again, so yea need to know yourself if you're able to pullout since I am addicted to staking so I am never gonna visit that place ever again.

Walk away while you still can.