Account banned in less than 24 hours

Pogba

Hey,

Not too sure if we're allowed to open a dispute, but I saw one open for similar situation, I bought an account from Drewyboyo less than 24 hours ago which it wasn't banned, now I've just finished work and got online to find the account is banned? 

The account was bought for Wintertorq purpose and as you can see from my scripts owned I didn't get round to buying the script as it was past midnight and I went offline because I had work today, come home and it was already banned which it's been like 15 hours maximum since I bought. Is there anything to be done?

Hey,

Not too sure if we're allowed to open a dispute, but I saw one open for similar situation, I bought an account from Drewyboyo less than 24 hours ago which it wasn't banned, now I've just finished work and got online to find the account is banned? 

The account was bought for Wintertorq purpose and as you can see from my scripts owned I didn't get round to buying the script as it was past midnight and I went offline because I had work today, come home and it was already banned which it's been like 15 hours maximum since I bought. Is there anything to be done?

Im sorry to say but there is literally no way for us to prove who botted on this account. 24 Hours is enough time for both parties to have botted on it (meaning it could have been you or Drewy). Now  to not be biased no one will be held to account for this.

And you say you don't have a wintertodt script which is fine but that still doesnt rule out the fact that you could have botted another script on it (not saying you did of course but you get the general idea).

Sorry for your loss.

• Like 2

Im sorry to say but there is literally no way for us to prove who botted on this account. 24 Hours is enough time for both parties to have botted on it (meaning it could have been you or Drewy). Now to not be biased no one will be held to account for this.

And you say you don't have a wintertodt script which is fine but that still doesnt rule out the fact that you could have botted another script on it (not saying you did of course but you get the general idea).

Sorry for your loss.

That's fine, I was just enquiring more than opening a dispute against him :)