Zulrah Bot Setup

Oliver

Hey I didnt play for ages and I all I want to do is bot for some gold using fruitys zulrah script.

Can someone please tell me:

- what my inventory/gear weapon and bank should look like

- where I shall start the script

- if I have to visit uzulrah legit for the first time to click through dialogs etc.

- if I need 76 agility?

Thank you all!

explained it very good to me but I missclosed the chatbox before I could finish reading it :(

60da1d32df284ca2a0f356dd41986ca9.png

My usual setup, change gear to whatever suits.

Recommend having recoil equipped and 1 in inventory as a back up. Also, ring of dueling in inventory setup will make the script bank at clan wars and use the ffa portal to regen

Camelot teleport + coins is for charter method, swap coins for food and camelot teleport for a zul-andra teleport if thats your prefered method. ATM doesnt support fairy method but will sometime in the future.

When first running the script, id recommend starting at camelot bank as u can use it to make the setup and make sure u have everything. After first setup and save u can just start it at bank or zul-andra.

For the first dialogs atm you have to do this manually but i could automate this in the future.

76 Agility, as above fairy ring not supported atm but will in future so 76 agility not needed.

Edited by FruityBug
  • Like 1

Thank you :)

60da1d32df284ca2a0f356dd41986ca9.png

My usual setup, change gear to whatever suits.

Recommend having recoil equipped and 1 in inventory as a back up. Also, ring of dueling in inventory setup will make the script bank at clan wars and use the ffa portal to regen

Camelot teleport + coins is for charter method, swap coins for food and camelot teleport for a zul-andra teleport if thats your prefered method. ATM doesnt support fairy method but will sometime in the future.

When first running the script, id recommend starting at camelot bank as u can use it to make the setup and make sure u have everything. After first setup and save u can just start it at bank or zul-andra.

For the first dialogs atm you have to do this manually but i could automate this in the future.

76 Agility, as above fairy ring not supported atm but will in future so 76 agility not needed.

stupid question but whats the staff (mage ) and the bow (range) called?

so long ago i played 07 that i dont know that :D