Check what skill is being trained?

Satire

How do you not know what skill you're training emote32342.png ?

True that but it's kinda complicated with my script. Because it will randomly train a skill. And after posting this, I felt like a retard as I found out how I can do all that with a string T_T.

I suppose he could be making a script that trains multiple skills at random

Yep 

I suppose he could be making a script that trains multiple skills at random

Well I'm not aware of any methods that train 'random' skills, but in a script if you perform a certain action I would guess you know which skill you're training.

True that but it's kinda complicated with my script. Because it will randomly train a skill. And after posting this, I felt like a retard as I found out how I can do all that with a string T_T.

Yep 

Could you tell me what you're doing? Just curious.

Well I'm not aware of any methods that train 'random' skills, but in a script if you perform a certain action I would guess you know which skill you're training.

Could you tell me what you're doing? Just curious.

Making an autofighter that has an antiban that hovers over the skill i'm training. Ontop of that, there's a series of skills in the antiban which completes a certain task no matter how long it takes then goes back to fighting. Currently there's only 4 tasks but there will be more. 

The only reason was to make the antiban hover over the right skill just so it doesn't look weird lol. 

Making an autofighter that has an antiban that hovers over the skill i'm training. Ontop of that, there's a series of skills in the antiban which completes a certain task no matter how long it takes then goes back to fighting. Currently there's only 4 tasks but there will be more. 

The only reason was to make the antiban hover over the right skill just so it doesn't look weird lol. 

I hate to really burst your bubble but skill hovering as "anti-ban" wont do jack shit 

You could just get the attack style on your weapon and go from there, and I hate to say it but, hovering the skill you're traing won't get you banned less quick.

but i do know... thats kind of the point...

I meant to say that maybe there's a time that I didn't get banned because of it. You'll never know because it depends on how they handled it. A normal player checks for exp but they also don't at the same time because of OSBuddy.  So you may be right. 

I just can't be bothered taking it out. 

I meant to say that maybe there's a time that I didn't get banned because of it. You'll never know because it depends on how they handled it. A normal player checks for exp but they also don't at the same time because of OSBuddy.  So you may be right. 

I just can't be bothered taking it out. 

I can say with 100% certainty there isn't a time where you did or did not get banned due to checking a skill or not checking one.