iphone issue ive had for 5 years

Acerd

basically (most of the times) when i get a message from someone , it says its from an hour ago even though it wasnt. anyone know how to fix it?

edit: also my phone has automatically called some of my contacts several times by itself :???: anyone know how to fix that too ? :boge:

Edited by Acerd

You've had the same phone for 5 years? How about time to get a new model?

no ive had 2 iphones , this is my 3rd (2 of them were gifts and im used to iphone) , i had an iphone 4 for 4 years which had the issue the whole time , then an iphone 5 for 2.5 years which also had the issue and now i have an iphone 5s which also seems to have the issue 

You set your timezone correctly? It could be that it's set elsewhere so the times actually wrong when receiving. Could try factory set it all if you can transfer everything on to your computer or iCloud than transfer back when done.

ya its on the correct timezone

no ive had 2 iphones , this is my 3rd (2 of them were gifts and im used to iphone) , i had an iphone 4 for 4 years which had the issue the whole time , then an iphone 5 for 2.5 years which also had the issue and now i have an iphone 5s which also seems to have the issue

ya its on the correct timezone

Have you tried going into your setting of your account, not the phone itsslf, but the account associated with the phone?