Dispute against EasyBeef

gearing

http://osbot.org/forum/user/240792-easybeef/?tab=feedback

he owes me 34.5 dollars ( 26.5+8 ) sent as friend( he pays the fees ) and one feedback for 8 quests

he sent me some money in the wake of November, but i refunded because he failed to send it as friend so i ended up paying the fees he was blabbering about his bank needs 1month to clear the refund, then ive seen him buying some mills without paying me, thus, after some days of failed contact ive decided to report this cheeky one

can provide skype/ppal proof, but, what i really want him is to react

Been busy during flights for a tour,my opologises I ill tet be reimbursed as soon I  at home again.

Yeah I apreciate you being able to wait this long, Im travelling at the moment and when I have spare time ill shoot you exra hoops for waitin dag.

I might not be around next 2 days but, ive spent al ot on private scritps and premiuma dn im a pem member VIP so please dont ban.

Thanks

Quit stalling. You'll have 24 hours to refund. If you can't get around to it before then you will be banned and have to go to the refund process in order to return.

Contact me (solution.osbot on skype) or any of the staff members if that's the case. 

• Like 1

Yeah I apreciate you being able to wait this long, Im travelling at the moment and when I have spare time ill shoot you exra hoops for waitin dag.

I might not be around next 2 days but, ive spent al ot on private scritps and premiuma dn im a pem member VIP so please dont ban.

Thanks

Been busy during flights for a tour,my opologises I ill tet be reimbursed as soon I  at home again.

except for i kept spamming your skype for information, you didnt even bring yourself to answer, you can have skype on your phone mate

and you should have paid your outstanding debt first instead of buying private scripts.........

Quit stalling. You'll have 24 hours to refund. If you can't get around to it before then you will be banned and have to go to the refund process in order to return.

Contact me (solution.osbot on skype) or any of the staff members if that's the case. 

It has been way over 24 hours, he has been banned for not responding, sorry for your loss.

Should he wish to return, he will be required to refund you. 

• Like 2