If two people who are both half one nationality and half another nationality. what does that make their child?

ez11

1/4 of the nationalities? 

for example if one parent is half british half american the other one is fully german then the child is 1/4 british 1/4 american and half german right? But if both parents are half american/british then the child will be like 1/4 british and amercian from each side.

we studied that at biology lessons in 10th grade, you will probably know when you grow up then mate, its about genotypes and shit and depends on the mothers and fathers biological things, no idea how to explain it in english

Not the biggest expert on biology but i dont think nationality stuff is based on genotypes and other biological things

for example if one parent is half british half american the other one is fully german then the child is 1/4 british 1/4 american and half german right? But if both parents are half american/british then the child will be like 1/4 british and amercian from each side.

Not the biggest expert on biology but i dont think nationality stuff is based on genotypes and other biological things

Yeah I don't quite recall how its called so I can't really translate as I am not from an english speaking country, there is like a equation with letters like "Aa, aa or AA" where you can calculate yourself what fenotype and genotype you will get

huh lol 

how is this hard if 

half british half american 

half genes of dad go to child 

if mum is full german 

half her genes go to the child 

cant we say the kid is german british and american ? 

fuck the fractions lol

no you cant because he will be more british than american or other way around, well I mean you can say it because people say "I'm jewish" for example when their great great great great grandfather was a jew

So, theoretically, yes. Technically - no

Edited by Hi im pleb