Trump vs Hillary

Drkohler

I support neither, both are unfit for presidency. Trump is the fringe candidate, he did not appeal to reason. He appealed to racism, hate, and fear, and he won. The democratic party are also to blame for Trump being elected, they disenfranchised their own voters because we weren't shooting for the choice candidate.

Trump is president, and the DNC is to blame.

• Like 1

He appealed to racism, hate, and fear, and he won.

statements like this are why Trump won, idk if u realize that. Turns out when you force everything to become identity politics and label those who disagree with you as racists or fear-mongers, you lose support. 

Personally I voted Trump because of taxes and immigration. My family works in landscaping and we live in a state with a shit ton of illegals, needless to say we've been hit hard by it. I'm sure there are millions more who, like me, voted for trump for reasons like that, not because they're racist or whatever shit you wanna label them without even knowing what they think

The liberal elite is crumbling all around the world. First brexit, then Trump, maybe the National Front in France will get elected, netherlands may leave the EU. It's a sight to behold and as you said, the left is responsible for it

statements like this are why Trump won, idk if u realize that. Turns out when you force everything to become identity politics and label those who disagree with you as racists or fear-mongers, you lose support. 

Personally I voted Trump because of taxes and immigration. My family works in landscaping and we live in a state with a shit ton of illegals, needless to say we've been hit hard by it. I'm sure there are millions more who, like me, voted for trump for reasons like that, not because they're racist or whatever shit you wanna label them without even knowing what they think

The liberal elite is crumbling all around the world. First brexit, then Trump, maybe the National Front in France will get elected, netherlands may leave the EU. It's a sight to behold and as you said, the left is responsible for it

I am right there with you, I voted for Trump because of his standpoint on foreign policy and income tax.  Im studying to be a doctor and do not want to go through 10 years of school to give 60% of my salary to the government.

I support neither, both are unfit for presidency. Trump is the fringe candidate, he did not appeal to reason. He appealed to racism, hate, and fear, and he won. The democratic party are also to blame for Trump being elected, they disenfranchised their own voters because we weren't shooting for the choice candidate.

Trump is president, and the DNC is to blame.

Arguing that Trump won solely because he appealed to racism and hate is idiotic; it does not allow room for an argument about actual policy, rather it's just blurting out ad hominem attacks.

The democratic party are also to blame for Trump being elected, they disenfranchised their own voters because we weren't shooting for the choice candidate.

Absolutely. The only person to blame for Trump's victory is the Obama administration. He screwed people with raising taxes that he promised he wouldn't raise, he screwed people with forcing them to buy healthcare when they didn't need it, and he screwed people with lies such as his promise to close Guantanamo Bay. Trump could not have won the presidency without enough of Obama's old supporters, the same supporters who wanted actual change and no the same shit.

Trump is the fringe candidate, he did not appeal to reason. 

Actually, he is the candidate who appealed to reason. He wants secured borders for the sake of our national security, he wants illegal immigrants who have criminal records out of the country, and he has a finite plan to expand the middle class without a drastic tax increase. He's already flipped his policies on Muslim deportation, instead he just wants more screenings done. If there's any candidate who didn't appeal to reason, it's Hillary Clinton. She wanted a no-fly zone over Syria, which would have caused tension between us and Russia, leading to a repeat of the Cuban Missile Crisis. She expected for us to not go into anymore debt (she expected a surplus), but still wanted to go to war.

Considering this, that's not possible.

86ef6b9b0d1648a599f8ad3599a5a68a.png

Edited by Felix

What isn't fear mongering about "they are sending their rapist and killers over here", also you folks whom speak about immigrants taking your jobs, you say it's the immigrants fault, I say it's the person who has hired the immigrants. But did you here that being spoke about? No you didn't Trump picked a strawman that is common in most major countries and that's illegal immigrants, he says he's gonna build a wall right?

That wall isn't stopping farmer Joe, or a rich real estate mogul from employing illegals.

What isn't fear mongering about "they are sending their rapist and killers over here", also you folks whom speak about immigrants taking your jobs, you say it's the immigrants fault, I say it's the person who has hired the immigrants. But did you here that being spoke about? No you didn't Trump picked a strawman that is common in most major countries and that's illegal immigrants, he says he's gonna build a wall right?

That wall isn't stopping farmer Joe, or a rich real estate mogul from employing illegals.

I'm sure all illegals are perfect people who just want to come here, get their citizenship, and follow U.S. law.

5b51bca82bc947b1a04781c84c64b412.png

Arguing that Trump won solely because he appealed to racism and hate is idiotic; it does not allow room for an argument about actual policy, rather it's just blurting out ad hominem attacks.

The democratic party are also to blame for Trump being elected, they disenfranchised their own voters because we weren't shooting for the choice candidate.

Absolutely. The only person to blame for Trump's victory is the Obama administration. He screwed people with raising taxes that he promised he wouldn't raise, he screwed people with forcing them to buy healthcare when they didn't need it, and he screwed people with lies such as his promise to close Guantanamo Bay. Trump could not have won the presidency without enough of Obama's old supporters, the same supporters who wanted actual change and no the same shit.

Trump is the fringe candidate, he did not appeal to reason. 

Actually, he is the candidate who appealed to reason. He wants secured borders for the sake of our national security, he wants illegal immigrants who have criminal records out of the country, and he has a finite plan to expand the middle class without a drastic tax increase. He's already flipped his policies on Muslim deportation, instead he just wants more screenings done. If there's any candidate who didn't appeal to reason, it's Hillary Clinton. She wanted a no-fly zone over Syria, which would have caused tension between us and Russia, leading to a repeat of the Cuban Missile Crisis. She expected for us to not go into anymore debt (she expected a surplus), but still wanted to go to war.

Considering this, that's not possible.

86ef6b9b0d1648a599f8ad3599a5a68a.png

It's no mystery why Trump won, we've all been watching as the man took the podium and said absolutely nothing but blanket statements and what people want to hear; it wasn't until recently in the election that he started to actually dish out policy.

I fail to "Reason" behind rhetoric involving building a (logistically) impossible wall, and deporting an entire group of people simply because of their religion,  I understand he's back tracked on that last statement, but that's what garnered his support, also he statement about Mexico intentionally sending rapist/murders over.

I support Donald as president, I hope he does a good job, but I'm not holding my breath. He's done some good in my opinion so far by having contact with Taiwan, but I don't like him as an individual and I don't think he has America's best interest at heart.

I'm sure all illegals are perfect people who just want to come here, get their citizenship, and follow U.S. law.

It's not surprising since America IS a prison state.

And you never actually responded to my statement at all.

It's no mystery why Trump won, we've all been watching as the man took the podium and said absolutely nothing but blanket statements and what people want to hear; it wasn't until recently in the election that he started to actually dish out policy.

I fail to "Reason" behind rhetoric involving building a (logistically) impossible wall, and deporting an entire group of people simply because of their religion,  I understand he's back tracked on that last statement, but that's what garnered his support, also he statement about Mexico intentionally sending rapist/murders over.

I support Donald as president, I hope he does a good job, but I'm not holding my breath. He's done some good in my opinion so far by having contact with Taiwan, but I don't like him as an individual and I don't think he has America's best interest at heart.

Logistically it is impossible because of the geography, but like he said in his interview, in some areas there should be concrete and in others a fence should suffice.

Were Obama and Clinton any different?

We all should be rooting for him, however there are people who'd rather see him impeached/murdered rather than give his policy a chance, and instead of actually hoping he'd do good, they'd hope he do bad. There are people who want him to fail because they want to feel like they were "right all along". Despite Trump addressing the racism and violence going on with white supremacists in areas such as Georgia and Virginia (literally telling them to stop), people still blame him for it.

I don't think he has America's best interest at heart.

He told his kids if he won president they could take his company, "I'm doing this for America" were his exact words. He's also only accepting $1/year to take up office. I don't see how wanting to secure our national security shows he has no interest in making America a better and safer place.