Mirror mode not working on Mac.

Prawniee

Hi there, so i've been trying to load mirror mode for OSRS on a Mac (OS X Yosemite, V10.10.4) 

The issue is the client doesn't even pick up the OFFICIAL OSRS Client when ran on mirror mode. 

http://imgur.com/a/U4s9I

The client picks up OSBuddy and tries to load it in however, i realised it's not compatible however it doesn't even find the official old school client. 

I am running mirrored mode on a virtual machine which takes up more of my resources so... Yah would like a fix if there is one available. 

Help will be appreciated! Thank you. 

ps. the pictures show the older version of rsbot however, i have updated it and still faced with the same issue. 

Edited by Prawniee

Hi there, so i've been trying to load mirror mode for OSRS on a Mac (OS X Yosemite, V10.10.4) 

The issue is the client doesn't even pick up the OFFICIAL OSRS Client when ran on mirror mode. 

http://imgur.com/a/U4s9I

The client picks up OSBuddy and tries to load it in however, i realised it's not compatible however it doesn't even find the official old school client. 

I am running mirrored mode on a virtual machine which takes up more of my resources so... Yah would like a fix if there is one available. 

Help will be appreciated! Thank you. 

ps. the pictures show the older version of rsbot however, i have updated it and still faced with the same issue. 

Im pretty sure I heard that Os buddy does work on mac, but it has to be resized to exact width and height of official game window.  from reading up on it, i dont think the official client has ever worked for macs not windows.  im thinking about getting vip, but this is whats holding me back

Im pretty sure I heard that Os buddy does work on mac, but it has to be resized to exact width and height of official game window.  from reading up on it, i dont think the official client has ever worked for macs not windows.  im thinking about getting vip, but this is whats holding me back

Yea, OSBuddy works on macs! I use it to load mirror mode. I used to load RuneScape through a web browser called Operon, but they stopped developing it. Then once java was removed from Google Chrome, I can only use OSBuddy. 

After trying for around 20 minutes, I believe you can't set the default size, whenever I tried it, the client doesn't seem to recognize it the same

@Zanny are you making sure to launch a runescape client before opening the mirror mode?

Yes, I think the size of the old school client is why it won't locate, however it does work via firefox browser. Not sure why its different.