paying off tv Goal.

Dylan

Hello everyone i decided to remake my defence pure as my last 1 was banned for real world trading, but this time round i decided to make 13 accounts at once so i will have my own level 75 defence pure and also be able to sell the other 12 for pure profit on playerauctions to help pay off my new 60" 4k 200 hz tv.

7889ffee98.jpg

Accounts

24f7f719fa.jpg

TV

b29312aeb1.jpg

it takes approximately 750 hours of afking on the monks clicking once on every screen every 5-6 minutes.

Interval timer

1a80b56324.png

update 8th of december

34728ff4a4.png

Update 12th of december

0c5f41eb42.png

Edited by Dylan
  • Like 2

receeding hairline?

somewhat, my dad was completely bald by the time he was 21, my hair grows really well though so it's easily covered up but i love shaving my head in the summer

it's 31c/87.8 fahrenheit at the moment gets sweaty af in straya.

Damn that is nice, goodluck!

I'd never have the patience of doing a thing like this myself haha smile.png

thanks but this is easy as

https://youtu.be/CurgNhhXm2I?t=38 i got 99 defence and hp, twice before on a defence pure, but both times was inevitable banned for rwting as after my goal was complete i got bored and just went through fazes of selling my gold and then rebuying it when i felt like playing again, until eventually banned, it took it happening twice to finally learn my lesson (trade from mules only).

Edited by Dylan

somewhat, my dad was completely bald by the time he was 21, my hair grows really well though so it's easily covered up but i love shaving my head in the summer

it's 31c/87.8 fahrenheit at the moment gets sweaty af in straya.

thanks but this is easy as

https://youtu.be/CurgNhhXm2I?t=38 i got 99 defence and hp, twice before on a defence pure, but both times was inevitable banned for rwting as after my goal was complete i got bored and just went through fazes of selling my gold and then rebuying it when i felt like playing again, until eventually banned, it took it happening twice to finally learn my lesson (trade from mules only).

so you posted your rsn on sparmac :doge: