What's Good Fam?

Tofi

Hey everyone. Just thought i'd drop in and introduce myself. I am very new to botting but have been a longtime runescape player. I do not play rs3 because that shit is cancer. I'm from Dallas, Texas but am currently living in Greenville, South Carolina. (hopefully will be moving back to Texas sooner than later) Have kinda lurked on some posts and in the chat box and it seems like there is a great community here. I've seen a lot of nice and helpful people so far. I'm interested in helping anyone bot accs or hand level accounts for some extra gps or usd cash.png so just let me know if you're interested in a worker or some help! Anyways just thought i'd introduce myself and let you know a little about me! I'm excited to become a member of the community. Just add me or message me if you'd like!

welcome mate, enjoy your stay smile.png be sure to check out all of the announcements and rules to ensure your stay here is safe!

Always available for help if need be.

Thank ya Thank ya bro i appreciate that! If i need any help i'll be sure to shoot you a message or something QwPha8E.png

welcome to the forums buddy!

Thanks man!

wassup. nice name btw.

Thanks man haha! I was on osrs and saw someone with it in there name and was on here and it was available so i took it :P

• Like 2