Which are the best scripters on these forums in your opinion?

Markus

I hope I'm not breaking a rule by asking this. But I'm trying to skip the whole "Trial and error" part and just have people feed me the information. I'm new on these forums so I have no clue which scripts to invest in.

Back where I came from there were a general consensus that 3 scripters were superior to all the others, both in terms of support, quality of code, and features/antiban.

So, what scripters create the very best scripts on these forums? I've heard good things about Khal, any others I should take notice of?

Thanks in advance biggrin.png

the one with the most scripts is obv better !

Quality > Quantity. rolleyes.gif

ALOT, but the 6 first people i thought of was :

@@FrostBug @@Token @ @@Explv @Khaleesi @Czar

boge.png

boge.png

EDIT: Dont think any of the ones listed above will "feed you information" tho :p

Thanks! And that's not what I meant by "feed me information" I just want to know what scripters to buy scripts from. Nothing more :P

Edited by Markus
  • Like 1

It's entirely dependent on whether you're referring to 'scripters' in the context of, those who write osb scripts, or if you mean 'scripter' in terms of programming aptitude. There's multiple members of the community who don't write osbot scripts, but have a very high level understanding of Java among other programming languages.

@Khaleesi

he also works like a slave to fix any issues you have if you pm him on skypeLfzqLDN.gif

Khal. I bot like a fucking pleb literally 20 hours a day and never recieved a ban idk if i'm lucky or just amazing anti ban

lol "idk if i'm lucky or just amazing anti ban"

thats looks kinda funny when you only have 2days botted according to your sig doge.png

• Like 1