Good Monitor?

Kittens

http://www.staples.com/Samsung-S22F350-22-LED-Full-HD-Super-Slim-Monitor/product_2127632

^That is what I have, something similar to what youre posting. But yours is better cause it has built in speakers.. unfortunately mine doesn't, but provides a great HD color and is a gaming monitor.

http://www.staples.com/Samsung-S22F350-22-LED-Full-HD-Super-Slim-Monitor/product_2127632

^That is what I have, something similar to what youre posting. But yours is better cause it has built in speakers.. unfortunately mine doesn't, but provides a great HD color and is a gaming monitor.

its not even the speakers that he should care about also I don't believe this is an IPS panel which he should get if possible instead the colors will be more better.

but samsung does make good monitors and they have a good warranty so i can't argue doge.png

I recommend 144 hz refresh rate if you're gonna be gaming, can't find it anywhere for this monitor.

Response time could be better and brightness seems to be towards the lower end.

I guess you get what you pay for

I believe he wants to stay around 100-130$ which i think the cheapest 144hz monitor starts at like 170$ at the moment, also unless he is able to produce 144 fps on the games he plays that's the only time a 144 hz monitor will be useful.

Edited by Jesse