Few simple questions

caspar

I've been away from OSRS for ~2 years. I've been botting quite a lot since ~2006 with some bigger pauses and I'm considering to start botting again. I have some questions about current botting scene.

1) Has Jagex improved their "anti-botting" system a lot? One of my friend told me that nowadays it's nearly impossible to bot?

2) Can I be banned if I babysit and run like 3-4 bots at once from same IP and only for approximately 6 hours a day?

3) If I train many skills up to like 30-40, does it make me look less suspicious?

4) Khal vs Extreme tab maker? Which one any why? And should I earn ~1mil per hour with 4 accounts running at once?

5) Would tab making be one of the safest methods? Since it's in POH(no strangers nor random events).

I've been away from OSRS for ~2 years. I've been botting quite a lot since ~2006 with some bigger pauses and I'm considering to start botting again. I have some questions about current botting scene.

1) Has Jagex improved their "anti-botting" system a lot? One of my friend told me that nowadays it's nearly impossible to bot?

2) Can I be banned if I babysit and run like 3-4 bots at once from same IP and only for approximately 6 hours a day?

3) If I train many skills up to like 30-40, does it make me look less suspicious?

4) Khal vs Extreme tab maker? Which one any why? And should I earn ~1mil per hour with 4 accounts running at once?

5) Would tab making be one of the safest methods? Since it's in POH(no strangers nor random events).

1. Yes the accounts you bot WILL be detected.

2. This will not save you, your accounts will still be detected.

3. There is controversy wether or not certain accounts are flagged, so perhaps playing legit for a while will help but you are never safe.

I can't answer your other questions

Well, I botted max melee+ most qcape reqs and other stuff on my main in OSRS and that's the only experience I have with botting after pre-eoc. I got caught in the end when my fight caves magic afk script somehow messed up and started running around everywhere outside the caves. Shortly after the 14 day ban was over I sold my account and never touched the game again. unsure.png

Edited by caspar

1) They have improved their system, but you can still run a successful gold farm. 

2) Yes you can always be  banned. 

3) Yes, less likely to be reported by others. 

4) Both are SDN scripts with thousands of users so you'll be banned relatively quickly. 

5) No Tab has a high ban rate

Botting is still very much alive though. 

You can successfully run a farm if you know what you're doing. 
Edited by Juggles

As Juggles says, botting is still very much alive, its just very different now. You need to go into botting with the fact that you will be banned in mind. As this is the case, its smart to find something that isn't hard to build accounts for, so when you get banned you can just make more accounts and continue. 

1. Yes the accounts you bot WILL be detected.

2. This will not save you, your accounts will still be detected.

3. There is controversy wether or not certain accounts are flagged, so perhaps playing legit for a while will help but you are never safe.

I can't answer your other questions

Don't spread misinformation. It is possible to bot without being detected.

Edited by Thunderwaffe

Likely true, but no one knows how as we don't know the detection systems Jagex use. 

That's not true, we do know to a certain extent. It's not like they're using magic, they have software running that automates the process just like every other company and there's only so many things that they can do. You're not allowed to advertise other bots here otherwise I'd give a name, but there are bots that have a much higher success rate.