Why are girls weird

ThatIrishSOB

So one of my ex girlfriends who I haven't talked to in months but I still consider a good friend randomly deletes me from all my social media. I ask her why and she blocks me. I ask all her friends what the big fuckin deal is and get nothing but "you hurt her, she just needs to move on." Why are girls so fucking stupid?

How is it controlling to want to know why someone you consider a great friend is leaving your life with no explanation

"You hurt her" sounds like a pretty good explanation. 

You hurt her and now you call her stupid cause she doesn't want you in her life anymore. How is that not controlling?

Even if it was for no reason, she doesn't need any reason to kick you out of her life. It's hers. She can do what she wants.

You're really good friends but you haven't talked in months. Right.

Are you fucking stupid

"You hurt her" sounds like a pretty good explanation. 

You hurt her and now you call her stupid cause she doesn't want you in her life anymore. How is that not controlling?

Even if it was for no reason, she doesn't need any reason to kick you out of her life. It's hers. She can do what she wants.

You're really good friends but you haven't talked in months. Right.

Are you fucking stupid

Except I didn't hurt her, she never told me I did, and the responsible thing for her to have done if she felt hurt by something I did would be to talk to me about it rather than cut and run out of my life. I dragged her through the shittiest parts of her life, saved her from killing herself, in my mind she's just an ingrate.

Are you fucking stupid?

Hey, you fat fucking dumb cunt, I'm not a controlling boyfriend. Don't assume things about people you don't know. I'm genuinely saddened that one of the last true friends I had from high school is cutting and running from my life, and all you can do is virtue signal to me about how relationships work. Slit your throat cunt.

You hurt her. She just needs to move on

XD

Are you fucking stupid?

1. saying that ^ doesnt help your case

2. people tend to remember bad times more than good times. seems like if you had to save her from killing herself you might be a reminder of a worse time for her, or she might be thinking of a specific 'bad time' that makes her think you hurt her.

decisions aren't grounded in stupidity. all human decisions are rooted in some form of logic that, chances are, you're not seeing.

1. saying that ^ doesnt help your case

2. people tend to remember bad times more than good times. seems like if you had to save her from killing herself you might be a reminder of a worse time for her, or she might be thinking of a specific 'bad time' that makes her think you hurt her.

decisions aren't grounded in stupidity. all human decisions are rooted in some form of logic that, chances are, you're not seeing.

Seems to be the most reasonable explanation I've gotten from anybody so far. I just wish she could've told me why.