Feeling lonely.

ANIMA VESTRA

yeah just not really going through a good time right now but I appreciate the comment.

hey man, we all get this feelings man.. just now a gold digger friend called me and i throw the phone away.. OSBot have better friends lol.

In this time you are your only friend man, work on yourself to be great father in future you have nothing but your family.. friends nowdays come and go..It's not like 2000's 90's 80's anymore we are in the world of Wi-Fi and social media robots brianwashed  " humans " .  

Goodluck cowboy

• Like 1

hey man, we all get this feelings man.. just now a gold digger friend called me and i throw the phone away.. OSBot have better friends lol.

In this time you are your only friend man, work on yourself to be great father in future you have nothing but your family.. friends nowdays come and go..It's not like 2000's 90's 80's anymore we are in the world of Wi-Fi and social media robots brianwashed  " humans " .  

Goodluck cowboy

Lol thanks for the kind message and 100% agree on the gold digger part. Like where the fuck were you when I was making minimum wage and barely scrapping by.

QwPha8E.png im here brother! skype whenever u need :*

It's not an easy road even though you might be doing good financially there's always a something that compensates that fact hope it'll get better soon (:

ever feel like talking hit me up for a chat. smile.png

Right it sucks you can't be another person or control their actions feels.png

Keep your head up though man, get to farming gold and stay busy smile.png

Thanks for all the kind words everyone, means a lot from some random dude living in in the states.

• Like 1

Lol thanks for the kind message and 100% agree on the gold digger part. Like where the fuck were you when I was making minimum wage and barely scrapping by.

Thanks for all the kind words everyone, means a lot from some random dude living in in the states.

ssly if u ever need to talk just send me a pm here or on skype! I'm always inneed of more friends :)

• Like 1