Buying Accounts

Drewyboyo

Hey, I never really buy accounts because it seems inevitable they'll be recovered at some point but eitherway I plan on buying a specific main soon, is there a way after X amount of time for an account to be unrecoverable to some extent? I dont wanna turn a mediocre starter main into an account with  a quest cape and 99/99/90 and shit and have it get recovered, the initial investment isnt a problem but spending a bunch of time into an account to have it recovered is, seems like the question that everyone needs an answer to but maybe someone can give me some guidance on safety when it comes to buying accounts, thanks.

I don't think that's ever really the case, especially if the person you've bought the account off is the OO and knows credit cards that have been used on it, IP's, creation date and past password. The only advice I can give is buy of someone who is trusted or someone with good feedback with selling accounts :)

If someone can't tell you all the details that you need to recover the account and you do a recovery test and it fails, then that person is trying to scam.

We have moderators here who are willing to do recovery tests for you based on the info the seller gives. That also prevents recovering.

i keep seeing "Recovery test", what is it and do you do it? Try to earn the account through info they tell you?