Dispute on Extreme Scripts

k9thebeast

I recommend a trip to specsavers/english lessons, I said there was a issue with TRIALS so before being a smart ass: 

5a306c1e28.png

I'm sure common sense will tell you the rest.

Extreme Scripts, on 29 Nov 2016 - 8:21 PM, said:snapback.png

Also whichever mod put TWC as my primary PIP removing my scripter 3 (pretty retarded), add back I am unable to issue trials/resolve issues.

I recommend a trip to specsavers/english lessons,

Clearly you must be talking to yourself. 

We've given you s3 as your secondary so it should work now when trying to auth people.

• Like 1

Also whichever mod put TWC as my primary PIP removing my scripter 3 (pretty retarded), add back I am unable to issue trials/resolve issues.

Sorry, staff bashing isn't allowed, and some people might find using that word in that context a bit offensive like myself who's cousin is special needs. Also, you don't need a PIP to resolve any of the problem(s) with your scripts.

In addition to the statement of refunds not being plausable: HIDDEN BY PP (hide as it contains sensitive info for client) 

Open the terms and conditions and you will see that all sales are final/non-refundable. As stated before, more than happy to work through the issues you have (which may be a result of you not setting it up correctly), but a refund is out of the question.

How can you say a refund is not valid if you don't even follow your TOS protocol?

The following is pulled directly off your TOS.

1) If there are any issues with the product/its functionality I will approach Divinity before escalating the matter.

2) I will allow up to 24-48 hours for a response once I have contacted Divinity before moving things forward.

(TOS pic)

https://i.gyazo.com/90c08e1822989e6e13d9645827565e75.png

Okay, first off fix your name on there or on OSBot because you aren't called "Divinity" anymore so that could confuse users. Second, you are getting mad that he DID approach you about the issues and product functionality, but you either ignored him, or simply told him that you were "too tired" to help him out, but weren't tired enough not to get on your computer/phone and send him a message. (see image below)

https://i.gyazo.com/0be6961ebc376b681ddb3a6fb60abb31.png

This ties directly into the second part of your TOS which you don't even follow. He messaged you for days and you didn't reply. I'm not talking about this week when you were in the hospital. This has been going on for months. As a service provider, you are giving clients invalid dates and "half ass" work, which I believe deserves a full refund AND complete script(s) that were purchased by this user. 

• Like 2

Sorry, staff bashing isn't allowed, and some people might find using that word in that context a bit offensive like myself who's cousin is special needs. Also, you don't need a PIP to resolve any of the problem(s) with your scripts.

How can you say a refund is not valid if you don't even follow your TOS protocol?

The following is pulled directly off your TOS.

1) If there are any issues with the product/its functionality I will approach Divinity before escalating the matter.

2) I will allow up to 24-48 hours for a response once I have contacted Divinity before moving things forward.

(TOS pic)

https://i.gyazo.com/90c08e1822989e6e13d9645827565e75.png

Okay, first off fix your name on there or on OSBot because you aren't called "Divinity" anymore so that could confuse users. Second, you are getting mad that he DID approach you about the issues and product functionality, but you either ignored him, or simply told him that you were "too tired" to help him out, but weren't tired enough not to get on your computer/phone and send him a message. (see image below)

https://i.gyazo.com/0be6961ebc376b681ddb3a6fb60abb31.png

This ties directly into the second part of your TOS which you don't even follow. He messaged you for days and you didn't reply. I'm not talking about this week when you were in the hospital. This has been going on for months. As a service provider, you are giving clients invalid dates and "half ass" work, which I believe deserves a full refund AND complete script(s) that were purchased by this user. 

This was the only period where I wasn't in touch, that doesn't have any relevancy to the dispute either. I don't see why I should (AFTER develiering) the product, give a full refund just because he supposedly did it in 1 day (AFTER delivery) of the product. So that tells you two things: 

1) The product worked with correct settings as explained

2) There was a small issue which he was able to resolve himself

So where does that warrant a full refund after delivery?

I'm not trying to be a dick here or anything but dealing with a dispute over teamviewer via hospital is not the most ideal situation. Sorry if I'm coming across as abrupt.

Any advantages in using TeamViewer over a regular browser which is faster? I assume the device you are using has a browser if you can have teamviewer, right?

Any advantages in using TeamViewer over a regular browser which is faster? I assume the device you are using has a browser if you can have teamviewer, right?

All files relevant to the case e.g. contracts/TOS agreements are on my home computer which I don't have access to so this is the only way :)

The upper-staff at OSBot agreed that we only "tolerate" private script sales; meaning that we allow them to happen but won't get involved with any disputes. This was kind of a general understanding for a while, but I'm now forced to make clear guidelines.

Please review the following:
http://osbot.org/forum/topic/110929-private-script-sales-warning/

Reason being, OSBot doesn't make money on private script sales so we shouldn't be investing our resources into it. Likewise, other botting communities tax private script sales and are heavily regulated.

Now since there were no clear guidance prior to posting my topic, I'll let the staff appropriately handle this individual case. 

• Like 13