false feedback on my profile

Looted

I originally ordered work from @Fly through @Sysm's service. I requested for termination of the service as I wasn't satisfied with the pace the service was going and @Sysm suggested he had someone else tackle the service to possibly speed it up and prevent service termination. I agreed and that was when this user was involved. I made the comment of not wanted multiple users knowing my info and the user was just overall rude and vulgar towards me and honestly ruined the service experience completely. @Sysm said the user was somewhat difficult to work with at times and even apologized for the users behavior. I feel the user deserves the neutral feedback because that's what it was intended for, feedback on market interaction with the user. I honestly lean away from @Sysm services now because of it.

I originally ordered work from @Fly through @Sysm's service. I requested for termination of the service as I wasn't satisfied with the pace the service was going and @Sysm suggested he had someone else tackle the service to possibly speed it up and prevent service termination. I agreed and that was when this user was involved. I made the comment of not wanted multiple users knowing my info and the user was just overall rude and vulgar towards me and honestly ruined the service experience completely. @Sysm said the user was somewhat difficult to work with at times and even apologized for the users behavior. I feel the user deserves the neutral feedback because that's what it was intended for, feedback on market interaction with the user. I honestly lean away from @Sysm services now because of it.

Did the user do any actual work on your account?