SwiffyP's Cannon & AIO Killer [DWARF CANNON, NIGHTMARE ZONE, SAFESPOTS, SPECIAL ATTACKS & MORE]

swiffyp

Hello everyone. I decided to make some major updates to this. I've added a bunch of new features, including:

* Combat potions

* Super defence potions

* Safespots

* Special attacks

* Nightmare zone (make sure to enable prayer pots too), it will activate all boosts but the white one.

* Will automatically drink antipoison/antidote from your inventory if you are poisoned.

New GUI:
8cb13b04ca12a1aae954646cd7ec7e03.png

To get this update, simply download the new updated jar from the main post and replace the current one you have in your OsBot/Scripts folder.

I'm also getting the script out on the sdn soon.

On 2017-04-29 at 1:04 PM, kuntah said:

Any chance of adding str pots etc mate?

New version uses combat pots, use that instead. :)

On 2017-02-16 at 0:48 PM, talipen said:

can i just say dude how good this script really is! honestly its unreal... got me from 1-85 range in 2 days... was doing cannon and then at 70 range did cannon and steel arrows with msb at orges... 

literally amazing loved it!

have stopped using it now as gone to nmz with blowpipe and prayer! but if anyone is looking for a good script use this! its flawless! just checked every 12hours and stocked with more cannon balls and it was perfect! averaging around 60k xp an hour when doing both cannon and steel arrows( can i add this was usiing leather body, bdhide bodies and leather boots and a fury... not with maxed gear as well still acheivng huge xp rates

Thanks for the great feedback man. With the new version you can use this with nmz aswell. Simply enable prayer pots & the nmz option and it will activate boosts properly etc.

I've used it myself for a while now and I've gotten tons of 99s. :)

There is problem in using script at Combat area with caged ogres. It doesnt attack Ogres because i cant left click them(when i hover mouse over Ogre gets opinion "Walk here"). It just stands still searching enemies

It worked perfectly well at castle wars ogres witch are lower cb lvl

CB lvl 47

LOG:

[INFO][Bot #1][05/10 01:54:38 ip.]: Started script : AIOCannonKiller
[INFO][Bot #1][05/10 01:55:01 ip.]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!
[INFO][Bot #1][05/10 01:55:08 ip.]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!
[INFO][Bot #1][05/10 01:55:14 ip.]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!
[INFO][Bot #1][05/10 01:55:23 ip.]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!
[INFO][Bot #1][05/10 01:55:29 ip.]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!
[INFO][Bot #1][05/10 01:55:36 ip.]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!
[INFO][Bot #1][05/10 01:55:42 ip.]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!
[INFO][Bot #1][05/10 01:55:48 ip.]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!
[INFO][Bot #1][05/10 01:55:56 ip.]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!
[INFO][Bot #1][05/10 01:56:02 ip.]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!
[INFO][Bot #1][05/10 01:56:09 ip.]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!
[INFO][Bot #1][05/10 01:56:15 ip.]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!
[INFO][Bot #1][05/10 01:56:21 ip.]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/4/2017 at 5:18 PM, swiffyp said:

Thanks for the great feedback man. With the new version you can use this with nmz aswell. Simply enable prayer pots & the nmz option and it will activate boosts properly etc.

I've used it myself for a while now and I've gotten tons of 99s. :)

Does the Nmz option use overloads / super range pots? If so, which settings do I toggle on the Gui or is it automatic?

• Chris locked this topic