2 day bans?

Vap0r

For instances, I was doing cannon ball smithing, Blast furnance, fishing trout, wcing yews (Understandable), and simple as training combat, and many more methods, all were permanent

You're gold farming. Of course it will be a perm ban.

Training mains does not hurt the RS economy so there is a higher chance at a 2 day ban. Training at sand crabs or alching does not hurt RS

Used to get alot more 2 day bans like a year ago. 

I would probably say train a main, do some quests( the harder the better), i also bot at sand crabs. My account was relatively new(max 10 days). I didnt do any goldfarming methods straight away. First i trained combat, i did quests for convineince(fairy rings).  i got a 2 day ban and 7 days later i got a perm ban. Was botting low profile, no nightly botting without supervision. Jagex seems to have advanced alot, maybe even too much. Ah well, better luck next time. Btw it all happened on a thursday :D

If you only bot very profitable things, dont be amazed that you get 1hit.

Unless you have an older account, atleast 1 month old, then you can probably do whatever.

F2P bans are always perm i think.

Edited by symbol
  • Like 1

For instances, I was doing cannon ball smithing, Blast furnance, fishing trout, wcing yews (Understandable), and simple as training combat, and many more methods, all were permanent 

these are all heavily botted areas/activities.... Like said before, botting obvious money making methods have higher banrate  and are most of the time perm ban. 

Edited by zyzzbra

Used to get alot more 2 day bans like a year ago. 

I would probably say train a main, do some quests( the harder the better), i also bot at sand crabs. My account was relatively new(max 10 days). I didnt do any goldfarming methods straight away. First i trained combat, i did quests for convineince(fairy rings).  i got a 2 day ban and 7 days later i got a perm ban. Was botting low profile, no nightly botting without supervision. Jagex seems to have advanced alot, maybe even too much. Ah well, better luck next time. Btw it all happened on a thursday biggrin.png

If you only bot very profitable things, dont be amazed that you get 1hit.

Unless you have an older account, atleast 1 month old, then you can probably do whatever.

F2P bans are always perm i think.

I can confirm this.

• Like 1