some dubstep I was working on

Trigoon

Im not a dubstep fan, but you said: "just a little project" as if you're pro. Thats why I said what I said.

It is just that, a little project. Nothing professional.

Not bad man, I recommend some of Dodge & Fuski's tutorials on youtube. Keep making stuff, practice makes perfect. 

I'm a poor man with no plugins except stock and a torrented nexus. I could maybe choke up some cash for dubstep drum packs though. I eq mine and run them through patcher to make them sound like dubstep drums since that's the free way to do it. I like their tutorials though, I subbed.

It is just that, a little project. Nothing professional.

I'm a poor man with no plugins except stock and a torrented nexus. I could maybe choke up some cash for dubstep drum packs though. I eq mine and run them through patcher to make them sound like dubstep drums since that's the free way to do it. I like their tutorials though, I subbed.

Yeah just go crazy with the torrenting LOL. Thats a good way to make your drums, its definitely less generic if you're essentially making the drums yourself.