Is there anyway to assign hotkeys to scripts?

Pokerstar

I have several scripts in my script selector. Instead of manually having to click the play button at the top left of the osbot client and then selecting the specific script manually, is there anyway to assign hotkeys that would activate the assigned script.

I know you can have the script start on login, but I use several different ones throughout the time frame and since they are individual private scripts, I cant put them all together to work after each other etc, so manually selecting each one over several bots becomes very demanding.

Thanks!

CLI automatically plays the script. 

-script id:parameters 

sleep 60s (any time amount you want)

pkill -9 java

-script id2:parameters

continue this pattern and it will open new scripts 

It will start script 1 and then it will kill the client after a certain amount of time, opening it with the new script you want it to run. 

Not sure if there is another way to do this though. 

Edited by Juggles
  • Like 1

I have several scripts in my script selector. Instead of manually having to click the play button at the top left of the osbot client and then selecting the specific script manually, is there anyway to assign hotkeys that would activate the assigned script.

I know you can have the script start on login, but I use several different ones throughout the time frame and since they are individual private scripts, I cant put them all together to work after each other etc, so manually selecting each one over several bots becomes very demanding.

Thanks!

Do you have access to the source code of these scripts?