Chain banned on 2 proxies/ not during "jagex work hours"

Milo

Used fresh private proxies, that i got from proxyfish. Havent botted on these yet until today. Started after "Jagex work hours", and got banned on 2/3 proxies with macroing major

I guess my question is, has anyone experienced a ban like this, and what happened?

Would it have been a mod that came by to the area and witnessed me botting?

Did I get auto detected and banned by their system?

Or does Jagex have staff that stay in after "working hours" on monday?

This was the first time I experienced a ban in the middle of the day during the week.

Used fresh private proxies, that i got from proxyfish. Havent botted on these yet until today. Started after "Jagex work hours", and got banned on 2/3 proxies with macroing major

I guess my question is, has anyone experienced a ban like this, and what happened?

Would it have been a mod that came by to the area and witnessed me botting?

Did I get auto detected and banned by their system?

Or does Jagex have staff that stay in after "working hours" on monday?

This was the first time I experienced a ban in the middle of the day during the week.

Chain ban is when bans are connected via IP. What likely happened is you used a script that sucks.

From what i've gathered, was that the auto detection can flag your account, but they still have to manually ban it themselves to prevent from auto banning innocent accounts.

Chain ban is when bans are connected via IP. What likely happened is you used a script that sucks.

I know what a chainban is. My accounts were banned on those 2 ip's. I bot with the expectation that I will get banned at the end of the night (When Jagex comes into work and does their bans manually), so I generally trade over every 2-3 hours to be safe, and at the end of night, I trade off the remaining and sell everything. I was taken by surprise because the accounts got banned during the hours that isnt their "schedule".

So, do you believe that their auto detection system can ban people without having to do it manually?

If you think Jagex goes around and each ban is from a staff member, then you should just give up on botting. 

Theres thousands of botters and a few Jagex staff. 

Most of it is automated. 

Can't be that hard to detect shitty scripts when hundreds/thousands of peolpe are repeating the same pattern. 

Edited by Juggles

If you think Jagex goes around and each ban is from a staff member, then you should just give up on botting. 

Theres thousands of botters and a few Jagex staff. 

Most of it is automated. 

Can't be that hard to detect shitty scripts when hundreds/thousands of peolpe are repeating the same pattern. 

Thank you, I have some adjustments to make.

Edited by Napstablook