botting days/times

grant_horn

Looking for some good times to bot , I know there are alot of people on this site who bot 5+ accounts everyday and have done so for a long time  

So i am hoping in your experience you have found the best times or even days to bot without getting banned .

I seem to have alot of luck on the weekend botting and then as soon as i start my bot on a monday with a fewhours i get banned .

Seems to be just a rumor that monday is a high ban day but in my experience it seems to trend

Thanks to anyone who helps shed some light on this .

where are what are you botting? and what times? I have had 3 accounts banned and learned from my mistakes, they are obvious mistakes.

Once at range guild and a few times at rock crabs

My personal experience is during late night UK time, out of Jagex's working hours that I believe is between 8AM - 7PM GMT. - This helps a little as I believe they do some kind of bot scan at certain hours of their working day.

Hope this helps a little, i'm no pro botter wink.png

I appreciate it , How often do you bot  ? When was last time you got banned

BOtting a main, I suggest only botting during non jagex hours and like 5-10 hours a day depending on what you're botting.

For example, when I am botting alching or Sand crabs, I do like 10 hours a day bc its hard to detect. Sand crabs only interacts with screen once every 10 minutes or so. Jagex doesnt care about alching. 

When I was training skills like agility and woodcutting, I would do 1-2 hours at a time just to be careful.

I've been doing this with my main and its fully ready to kill Zulrah. 

For a gold farm, I personally run a farm 24/7. I don't see the point of having a gold farm run 6 hours a day when it takes 4 days to make the same profit I can make in 1 day.  

Go with private scripts if you plan on botting the ladder route. 

Everything I botted on my main was using my own scripts though. I never used an SDN script. 

Edited by Juggles
  • Like 1

Haven't botted since I lost my 11 year old both RS3 & OSRS maxed main a few months back lol - was a silly move.

Before that I have probably lost over 100 gold farming accounts lol 

Will be making a come-back to botting soon though, will get my VIP back here and I will bot on... Hard.. facep.gif

Just busy doing accounts legit for sale at moment.

Edited by iSkill4U

the more and more time passes by ROCK CRABS IS A NONO, does not matter if you have a private script or not. if you were ever lucky enough to bot it for a while consider yourself extremely lucky... and don't bot overnight. just my personal experience and sugguestion