✪CHEAPEST FIRECAPES ✪RSGP/PAYPAL ✪TRUSTED ✪FAST & RESPONSIVE

Drewyboyo

Prices updated due to overflow in defense orders which are low-paying, and more people are able to do them anyways.

GRAPHICS PRICE ARE SORTA ACCURATE BUT FOR THE MOST PART IM A BIT CHEAPER THAN LISTED, PM FOR PRICING/AVAILABILITY OR JUST ADD ME ON DISCORD arrogant#0418

OpUZcrs.pngQJpXuuE.png
34a90eb5b7344997a4be295e3cff3f4b.png
9985577e178c4d3fb5a795d2816c027c.png03622cfb5d0347e083ff44c71dc22859.png

Not signed in

Hi my name is Drew(y) and I look to offer pretty much extremely cheap services:D

I have been trusted with 80m+ banks on near max mains and it shows in my feedback!

FIRECAPES DISCOUNTED 10% RIGHT NOW.

xQq1P4n.png  

TOS
1. You may not log into the account during a service unless you have permission from the owner of the service, doing so will result in the termination of the service with NO Refund.
2. You MUST NOT change the details of the account until the service has been completed, doing so will result in a void service with NO Refund.
3. If there are any items required for the service, it is between you and the service owner to come to an agreement on who covers them
4. You MUST change your password after the service is completed
5. If you have any substantial wealth on the account, it is your responsibility to protect it (Either Bank Pin/Transfer Trade)
6. Once the service is complete you must leave Feedback for the relevant parties involved
7. You MUST Post on the service thread to acknowledge their individual T.O.S and start the service

8. If the Service is requested to be done legit, any T.O.S related to bans/mutes become obsolete (Unless evidence can be provided of prior botting)
Screenshot_61.png
Screenshot_59.png

Edited by Drewyboyo
  • Like 3

TOS

1. You may not log into the account during a service unless you have permission from the owner of the service, doing so will result in the termination of the service with NO Refund.

2. You MUST NOT change the details of the account until the service has been completed, doing so will result in a void service with NO Refund.

3. If there are any items required for the service, it is between you and the service owner to come to an agreement on who covers them

5. If you have any substantial wealth on the account, it is your responsibility to protect it (Either Bank Pin/Transfer Trade)

6. Once the service is complete you must leave Feedback for the relevant parties involved

7. You MUST Post on the service thread to acknowledge their individual T.O.S and start the service

8. If the Service is requested to be done legit, any T.O.S related to bans/mutes become obsolete (Unless evidence can be provided of prior botting)

294c8b846df358552977b53eac01445f.gif

CHEAPEST ONE DEF FIRECAPES(or non-1 def firecape, im flexible smile.png) wub.png 

I don't have a bunch of fancy graphics and formatting but,

I do 1 def firecapes, you can order through me or my 2 services I currently have deposits in ..

-http://osbot.org/for...def-fire-capes/

-http://osbot.org/for...pemini-games-♚/

Although If you aren't paying for their deposit then I can make it a bit cheaper, if you feel uneasy and unsafe, purchase through them. 

Capes take 1-2 Hours, 70 range and 43 prayer are a must

You either leave cash on the acc or setup my inventory and the gear I ask for,

PM for a quote on your stats!

Basic 70 range / 43 prayer / 1 def is 10m !

Depending on lack of orders, I might go cheaper 

Other mini games just pm me, friendly and reasonable

TOS

8. If the Service is requested to be done legit, any T.O.S related to bans/mutes become obsolete (Unless evidence can be provided of prior botting.

I would like to know the cost of getting a fcape on my 1 defence pure.

Stats: 85Range/63HP/43Pray Combat lv 63.

• 2 weeks later...

May get you to get me cape on a pure. 70+ HP & 80+ Ranged. Using Karil's X-Bow. How much and what supplies?

Hello,

80 ranged would be 8m, I have time tonight to do it should you see this response quick enough, otherwise add my skype and plan for tomorrow. I will give you gear/setup to buy whenever your order is placed. Thanks QwPha8E.png

• Drewyboyo changed the title to ✪CHEAPEST FIRECAPES ✪RSGP/PAYPAL ✪TRUSTED ✪FAST & RESPONSIVE