Need a possible explanation for this auto-clicker.

Buckochucko

I've heard of many, many people getting banned for a static auto-clicker, where only one interval was set (EX: 1 click every second) and it was picked up by Jagex's macro detection software.

I used a Random Mouse Clicker, from Murgee, and I changed my intervals a few times a day. Also, I used milliseconds instead of seconds for a wider range.

I used this auto clicker for about seven months and my account was finally banned for Macroing Major. How is it possible that their software picked up a RANDOM mouse clicker. I hope I can get some information behind this. It seems odd that I've ran this auto-clicker for over 1,000+ hours and I finally got banned.

Completely random - ran over a client like say Osbuddy or official rs client?

how random we talking here because it doesn't sound that random to me, random enough to be unbannable would be a completely random interval between x-x

they either picked up a pattern in the shit you were setting (maybe setting the same intervals 2 frequently without noticing, or a stupid crazy amount of hours which is not humanly possible)

Also if what you say is true and you lasted over 1000 hours, not doubting you here. Then your account would have been monitored a while.

Hope that helps.

Edited by Pak Yak
  • Like 1

If you're using a set interval like you said, it's not random. As you continue clicking, you'll approach an average time between clicks because an interval isn't really random - it's an interval. Just because I flip a coin 500 times, that doesn't make the results random. The results will eventually reach a probability of 0.50 likelihood for both heads and tails - it's essentially the same thing.

Also, you ran that autoclicker for 1000 hours. It's not surprising you got banned.

• Like 2

Completely random - ran over a client like say Osbuddy or official rs client?

how random we talking here because it doesn't sound that random to me, random enough to be unbannable would be a completely random interval between x-x

they either picked up a pattern in the shit you were setting (maybe setting the same intervals 2 frequently without noticing, or a stupid crazy amount of hours which is not humanly possible)

Also if what you say is true and you lasted over 1000 hours, not doubting you here. Then your account would have been monitored a while.

Hope that helps.

I used OSBuddy.

I ran two different intervals, depending on what I was doing in game. These intervals were roughly (156 - 521 millisecond) and (12456 - 51425 milliseconds) Basically ~400 millisecond interval give or take and a 40000 millisecond interval give or take.

The max time amount I ran the auto-clicker would be at most six-eight hours a day roughly. But I always changed the intervals every time I ran the auto-clicker.

Also on a side note, I did receive a 2 day ban back in May of this year, but I did actually mess up there. I was playing around with a program at the time and stopped using it after that ban. But from May to November, I never had an issue.

If you're using a set interval like you said, it's not random. As you continue clicking, you'll approach an average time between clicks because an interval isn't really random - it's an interval. Just because I flip a coin 500 times, that doesn't make the results random. The results will eventually reach a probability of 0.50 likelihood for both heads and tails - it's essentially the same thing.

Also, you ran that autoclicker for 1000 hours. It's not surprising you got banned.

Perfectly said.