Find me a pc

Maldesto

Are you going to game on it, or just work?

Pre built or custom?

If game and custom then you can choose this: (552$)

http://pcpartpicker.com/guide/2zj48d/entry-level-gaming-build

or if you can save up a 100$ more then build this without the SSD($767.34, w/o ssd 708$)

http://pcpartpicker.com/guide/jBWG3C/modest-gaming-build

Edited by Vilius

• Administrator

Basically going to use it to use Skype and osbot lol. I don't game, I play 07 once a month maybe.

Just cause you're admin you think we should find a pc for you? Anyway i'll take a look see if i can find a juicy deal :)

yes get to work noob

Do you want a prebuilt computer or a bunch of parts so you can build it yourself(if this is possible)?

I want pre-built I am not very good with computers, so I'd rather just buy it together.

• Administrator

Skype and Osbot and u paying $600doge.png Why not stick with the one you got or is it slow af?

keeps turning off don't have time or a pc shop around here I'll prob just sell it for 100 dollars to some random and let them fix it

why do you want a tower then?

A laptop/tablet would do just as fine and dont need so much space

I don't like laptops and tablets

This is pretty okay for a pre-built, it's low-mid end amd cpu. $599

guess I'll just buy this

I need a new pc, budget is 600$ tower only. Find and link me if you have a nice deal :).

My pc is used to check osbot, skype, and play 07 maybe once a month. I don't need a beast pc.

You should be able to pay a lot less for them requirements. It's not like you need it for anything superior if only gaming once a month, isn't Black Friday next week? Wouldn't it be best to wait and try pick something up online man.