A Nice video for you all to enjoy

Zerker

• 3 weeks later...

I've actually had these done- They aren't too terrible because the numb the thing before. The only thing is that the needle they used to do that is super thick. It's a relief after the procedure when it's fixed, but you can't walk around on it or anything too much. I sat around and watched movies/read/played video games for the next day or so.

I've actually had these done- They aren't too terrible because the numb the thing before. The only thing is that the needle they used to do that is super thick. It's a relief after the procedure when it's fixed, but you can't walk around on it or anything too much. I sat around and watched movies/read/played video games for the next day or so.

I've had it done twice, once on each foot and you're right it's not too unpleasant, just tugging on your toe is all you can feel.

But just a heads up, this thread is over 2 weeks old now without a reply which can be considered grave digging if you post on a dead thread like this. I won't report the post because it's actually genuine, so next time just look at the last post date bud!

Welcome to the forums.