Dispute against Prison Break aka Nathan AGAIN

Vicfre

Disputed member:http://osbot.org/forum/user/20198-prison-break/?tab=feedback
Thread Link:No link
Explanation:Once he did scam me kinda with not giving me my acc and deleting me as friend on skype and not responding. But we figured that out. Then i ended up selling an account to a guy, but got the acc banned i asked Nathan to get it unbanned for a payment he did so but meanwhile he had access to acc he did TAKE 20M off that acc (NO PROVE OF THAT OFC) Then that guy sold it to another person and now the person that have the acc got the acc Recovered
Evidence: Proof of him changing mail to his
But today he said in a group that i got recovered *Picture hidden* And the first letter is n as in Nathan and after the "@" there is "something" .uk and Nathan is from uk? smile.png

I purchased the account off @RuneScape 2 days ago (Swapped an account of mine + 25M cash my way).

@tehgousch was MM.

I find out that @Runescape (zaid246 on skype) is not the original owner just before we trade but he tells me OO is a nice guy and will even help me un-ban the account if it comes to that. So I hesitantly accept the trade.

Upon trying to log into the account today, I see it has been recovered already.

I definitely do not want the account now as I see no point in putting in hours of work for it to be recovered again.

Skype chat logs

I purchased the account off @RuneScape 2 days ago (Swapped an account of mine + 25M cash my way).

@tehgousch was MM.

I find out that @Runescape (zaid246 on skype) is not the original owner just before we trade but he tells me OO is a nice guy and will even help me un-ban the account if it comes to that. So I hesitantly accept the trade.

Upon trying to log into the account today, I see it has been recovered already.

I definitely do not want the account now as I see no point in putting in hours of work for it to be recovered again.

Skype chat logs

If needed I got proof of handling money and can provide it within 24H but can confirm I was mm. Will also post Skype convo when I get home:)

Alright thank you both very much. We'll need to see what @Prison Break says now.

I don't even know where to start. I've been busy the past few days because my mam is ILL.... I've hardlys been on scape.... 

Decode, you know about the whole recovery thing where I'd supposedly took 20m, you said any issues to come back to you.... 

Now I'm supposed to have recovered the account, changed it to my email again to scam it again when I'm busy IRL....

AND the fact that the email is N then @ . uk?

wtf is that shit... I can make an email saying vicfrecunt@@Live.nl (NL BECAUSE HES FROM NL)...

I've been part of this community for a few years, yeah fair enough not active, I'm building my rep up by doing shitty jobs for shitty money to gain the trust and then this bullshit. 

So the guy who sold him money can prove he was MM for the trade... so he couldn't have traded that off after? Decode you had access to the account after, you said the account was full of junk. I can easily go and make a new email and get an .nl and say it's vicfre. 

all the evidence is bullshit and it's a fucking joke that I've been accused again. 

I don't even know where to start. I've been busy the past few days because my mam is ILL.... I've hardlys been on scape.... 

Decode, you know about the whole recovery thing where I'd supposedly took 20m, you said any issues to come back to you.... 

Now I'm supposed to have recovered the account, changed it to my email again to scam it again when I'm busy IRL....

wtf is that shit... I can make an email saying vicfrecunt@@Live.nl (NL BECAUSE HES FROM NL)...

I've been part of this community for a few years, yeah fair enough not active, I'm building my rep up by doing shitty jobs for shitty money to gain the trust and then this bullshit. 

So the guy who sold him money can prove he was MM for the trade... so he couldn't have traded that off after? Decode you had access to the account after, you said the account was full of junk. I can easily go and make a new email and get an .nl and say it's vicfre. 

all the evidence is bullshit and it's a fucking joke that I've been accused again. 

You are the original owner though, i dont think anyone besides you is able to recover the account, or am i mistaken?

• Like 1

I don't have a clue?

I gave Vic all the info from back when I sold it months ago like like I'm sure I gave ALL of it, prev recoveries? passwords, transaction info the lot.... I've got my account I'm trying to sort... Like how childish ffs, hold on... let me set an email up for Vicfredickhead@@Live.nl or outlook.nl, and I'll change my account to it and then say he scammed me and then his email is: v for VICFRE and NL - because hes from NL?

• Like 1

Sorry but who else should we accuse? ur the only person who got Original mail and are the OO of the acc? smile.png

I don't have a clue?

I gave Vic all the info from back when I sold it months ago like like I'm sure I gave ALL of it, prev recoveries? passwords, transaction info the lot.... I've got my account I'm trying to sort... Like how childish ffs, hold on... let me set an email up for Vicfredickhead@@Live.nl or outlook.nl, and I'll change my account to it and then say he scammed me and then his email is: v for VICFRE and NL - because hes from NL?

Sorry but who else should we accuse? ur the only person who got Original mail and are the OO of the acc? smile.png

Regardless, you are still the OO of the account, so please recover it. 

• Like 2

I don't have a clue?

Prison u couldnt even give me Original mail u didnt give me any recovery info i just think its weird that there enough space for it to stand nathantilly@@Live.co.uk but maybe thats just me wink.png

I don't have a clue?

From the skype logs vicfre has provided (hidden due to some sensitive info) its evident you haven't provided him with any details at all regarding the account? Do you have any pictures to back what you're saying up? 

I don't. Nothing more to say on that one. I gave him the info, whether it was on skype, rs when I was trading the money with him or via voice on the call shortly after. I deffo gave him the info. 

he keeps posting my fucking email too. ALSO. he mentions that I wouldn't give him access to the original email.. that's becuase its my university student login and all my university stuff and paypal stuff etc etc goes to that email. 

He had the account for however long he had it. says he never put recovery info on. asks how could he recover it when he doesn't have my IP. My IP is in the JAG area on the account. 

All this is bullshit. Again I'm getting fucked over for being a chump....