Looking to start a farm - question for the pros

liverare

• How do you transfer money from your workers to your main account?

I treasure my main account which has already gotten banned in the past (2-day bot ban), and so I need to keep a distance between him and my 'future' workers.

I plan on using a VPN and creating all accounts via it, so the only definitive link would be me trading my workers bonds, and them trading me my bulk cash.

• Does drop trading work?

I honestly can't see it working, because Jagex should be able to easily pick up players dropping large quantity of GP in obscure locations, with accounts occupying those obscure zones. However, if I were to stealthy pull off a public drop trade -- something nobody would ever suspect -- perhaps I can get away with it there.

Thanks!

-Live

Jagex rarely bans accounts for transferring gold. 

Its relatively safe. 

If you're really worried, use a low level account as your mule to collect and then trade the gold to who ever is buying it. 

Some people say its safer to transfer gold rather than items. I've only transferred gold and I've never had a problem 

-Over 3 billion gold traded on one account

Edited by Juggles
  • Like 1

I know there's probably some people who keep their mules level 3 but if I was Jagex I would run a search on Level 3's with X > gold and ban, so I would recommend not having a level 3(s) hold a lot of your gold for long periods of time. I don't recommend botting level 3's in general but some may say it doesn't matter. Just giving some of the tips I receive from clients. :)

I know there's probably some people who keep their mules level 3 but if I was Jagex I would run a search on Level 3's with X > gold and ban, so I would recommend not having a level 3(s) hold a lot of your gold for long periods of time. I don't recommend botting level 3's in general but some may say it doesn't matter. Just giving some of the tips I receive from clients. smile.png

Yeah thats why i got my mule to around level 15 combat. Makes you look less like a bot/mule and less suspicious. Better to not risk anything when dealing with lots of gold. 

i'd buy or even make a little f2p pure (something that has like 40 attack and 40 str or something) and dress it up as if it was a pking account, then i'd use something like that as my mule, the more the account looks like a regular pure the less likely you will get it banned.