iSkill4U's [Legendary] [Account Shop] [Pures][Skillers][Mains]

OG Botter

2mpkghv.png

9uyel0.png

11m6jih.png

2dkba4x.png

I'm currently working lots of long hours to bring you some "Legendary" accounts that remain safe and secure you've bought your new account - Below is the accounts that are being worked on by hand, I will regularly update the thread with account's progress.

e9u70x.png 1 Defence, 40 Attack, 99 Strength. (In progress - Coming soon!) - TAKING OFFERS - FIRST COME FIRST SERVE. 

nn5pad.png99 Woodcutting, 80-99 Fishing, 40-80 Mining. (In progress - Coming soon!) - TAKING OFFERS - FIRST COME FIRST SERVE.

hvnvon.png

Updates coming soon.

I look forward to bringing this community some safe and secure accounts with legendary skills. HAND DONE.

Remember I will NEVER go first unless I deem you trustworthy.

Middle man can be used with any order if I deem them trustworthy.

Have any questions? Feel free to PM me or add to Skype : iskill4u@outlook.com

<<< CLOSED UNTIL I'VE REACH APPROPRIATE POSTCOUNT - Sorry Guys & Girls. >>>

Accounts still in progress though rolleyes.gif 

Edited by iSkill4U
  • Like 1

2mpkghv.png

9uyel0.png

2dkba4x.png

I'm currently working lots of long hours to bring you some "Legendary" accounts that remain safe and secure you've bought your new account - Below is the accounts that are being worked on by hand, I will regularly update the thread with account's progress.

e9u70x.png 1 Defence, 40 Attack, 99 Strength. (In progress - Coming soon!) - TAKING OFFERS - FIRST COME FIRST SERVE. 

nn5pad.png99 Woodcutting, 80-99 Fishing, 40-80 Mining. (In progress - Coming soon!) - TAKING OFFERS - FIRST COME FIRST SERVE.

hvnvon.png

Updates coming soon.

I look forward to bringing this community some safe and secure accounts with legendary skills. HAND DONE.

Remember I will NEVER go first unless I deem you trustworthy.

Middle man can be used on any order if I deem them trustworthy.

Can you add me on skype would like to discuss some services :) Skype - Nathan_doe2000

• Like 2

I'm sorry to be the one to inform you but you're not allowed to sell accounts under 100 postcount.

I did look to see I'm sure, damn. Never mind will re-open once I've got the postcount. Sorry guys & girls. - Thanks for letting me know.

Looking forward for the 40 atk 99 str, hopefully its 1 prayer tho, are the emails registered??

Yes i will be keeping 1 prayer... Emails are all registered to Outlook and ready to go with account.

Can you add me on skype would like to discuss some services smile.png Skype - Nathan_doe2000

Will add you as soon as I can buddy, no problem!