CPU advice to run multiple bots

dokato

AMD is a cheaper alternative for cpu's. I'm running a FX-8350 which runs 8-core 4.0mhz that I paid $200 canadian for.

You can go even cheaper if you really want like the A-10 series for ~$120. At the same time you need to keep in mind of thr chipset of your current pc (if not building from scratch) as well if its intel or amd motherboard

Edited by RDM
  • Like 3

AMD is a cheaper alternative for cpu's. I'm running a FX-8350 which runs 8-core 4.0mhz that I paid $200 canadian for.

You can go even cheaper if you really want like the A-10 series for ~$120. At the same time you need to keep in mind of thr chipset of your current pc (if not building from scratch) as well if its intel or amd motherboard

Thx, And how many bots can u run?

i'd recommend finding a script which is compatible with low CPU mode since for me that drastically reduces CPU but does cause issues with interactions. so make sure to find the correct script or a private script with custom interaction methods. smile.png

Thx, I write them myself so no worries on that, i'm just looking for the best hardware stuff for good budget

Thx, I write them myself so no worries on that, i'm just looking for the best hardware stuff for good budget

OSBot interactions dont work correctly in low cpu mode, so if you need some help there are some good snippets which will help you :)

if you are efficient with your scripts lots can be possible like <= 3% cpu usage :)

but yeah, i can't help with hardware :(

• Like 1

Don't look that much at clock rates and check the architecture instead. I personally own both Ivy Bridge and Haswell CPUs, and at a lower clock rate, the Haswell one outputs double performance when it comes to botting. I believe i7 hyperthreading may also be useful because the JVM runs at least 25 threads.

• Like 2