++ TzTok Jad's Service Portfolio ++

TzTok Jad

Hello, I'm Jad. I do services. The primary goal here is to market myself, as well establish a portfolio.

I am quest focused right now, and my rates are very competitive. I am able to do quest like DT/Monkey Madness/Shilo without prayer.

Any and all orders I do go through this thread.

Order Form:
(To be posted after an agreed amount is reached.)

Services Requested:

Amount agreed upon:

More recent service images:

HhUyM1g.png

iL3dfod.png

vCbS1zp.png

zuROOLX.png

hmrMLYV.png

fwJgKVw.png

CjdGKHS.png

NWHgSwm.png

ur06OAw.png

GnkPQsp.png

7DuLE9T.png

6OYhGMw.png

1538y87.jpg

d628ace4125d7bcf2f1a36f0336a5eb5.png

90488f100824445068ebccd41ac4ed4d.png

For older service images check here:

JbYOnzw.png

dG1awXJ.png

lE9iEFg.png

rimUXeO.png

NjaPb4C.png

ZSJCImn.png

I abide by the OSB Terms of Service;

1. You may not log into the account during a service unless you have permission from the owner of the service, doing so will result in the termination of the service with NO Refund.
2. You MUST NOT change the details of the account until the service has been completed, doing so will result in a void service with NO Refund.
3. If there are any items required for the service, it is between you and the service owner to come to an agreement on who covers them
4. You MUST change your password after the service is completed
5. If you have any substantial wealth on the account, it is your responsibility to protect it (Either Bank Pin/Transfer Trade)
6. Once the service is complete you must leave Feedback for the relevant parties involved
7. You MUST Post on the service thread to acknowledge their individual T.O.S and start the service 8. If the Service is requested to be done legit, any T.O.S related to bans/mutes become obsolete (Unless evidence can be provided of prior botting)

Edited by TzTok Jad

I abide by the OSB Terms of Service;

1. You may not log into the account during a service unless you have permission from the owner of the service, doing so will result in the termination of the service with NO Refund.

2. You MUST NOT change the details of the account until the service has been completed, doing so will result in a void service with NO Refund.

3. If there are any items required for the service, it is between you and the service owner to come to an agreement on who covers them

4. You MUST change your password after the service is completed

5. If you have any substantial wealth on the account, it is your responsibility to protect it (Either Bank Pin/Transfer Trade)

6. Once the service is complete you must leave Feedback for the relevant parties involved

7. You MUST Post on the service thread to acknowledge their individual T.O.S and start the service 8. If the Service is requested to be done legit, any T.O.S related to bans/mutes become obsolete (Unless evidence can be provided of prior botting)

294c8b846df358552977b53eac01445f.gif

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...