FCape 70range/43pray/87def&hp price?

gearing

Don't you fail them? A client was nagging at me.

If you check my feedback, I don't. I failed one. Cause I dced why don't you look at my thread and see the completion time. It's on my service thread.

And if I do fail them why do you send your customers to me asking for a 15% cut from the total after I do the work?

Don't you fail them? A client was nagging at me.

Btw, why do you take every single service request and then make people wait days to start it and complete it? A customer was nagging me about you

Orders start as soon as payment is received. One of the pros of having 6 workers

That's funny, cause I remember you making your customer wait more than a day to complete jad, just jad, which he eventually just did himself after you then proceeded to ask me to do the cape.

Don't start a battle you cannot win.

It's alright. We all make mistakes.

Possibly because he approached me when me and my f caper were sleeping so doing it was not possible. Small kids trying to act big doesn't go together.

Good job accepting the order and then going to sleep leaving your customer with no choice but to get it done himself cause you've already collected payment from him aswell.

Don't even deny it, cause I have the entire conversation from your customer lol.

And take as much time as you like to come up with a comeback, like you just did with this pathetic one :)