my cc

Jonny

They can do whatever they want, the account cannot be banned as it's not dealt with any rule breaking.

imo bad idea to even think like that.

You've now got a direct link from your OSBot alais -> RS Alias

And to think that Jagex won't monitor that CC is just ignorant. RS's ToS state they hold the right to ban your account for whatever reason they wish.

If I was a jagex employee and I see this thread, I can tell right away that high titled users use this CC, staff use it and it's quite active (10+ on at all times)

Not many people knew about the cc, the only way you could have got it was by being active in the chatbox. Now it's on the front page of the website.

But that's none of my concern I guess.

Edit: Also, I've heard of peoples main getting banned when they had 0 to do with botting, but they ended up getting caught in a chain ban. Think that won't happen here?

Edited by Zappster

And to think that Jagex won't monitor that CC is just ignorant. RS's ToS state they hold the right to ban your account for whatever reason they wish.

If I was a jagex employee and I see this thread, I can tell right away that high titled users use this CC, staff use it and it's quite active (10+ on at all times)

Not many people knew about the cc, the only way you could have got it was by being active in the chatbox. Now it's on the front page of the website.

Edit: Also, I've heard of peoples main getting banned when they had 0 to do with botting, but they ended up getting caught in a chain ban. Think that won't happen here?

I don't bot at all, 

I removed though

• Like 1