my cc

Jonny

Are you in my CC? Like many others I've had enough of you fucking retards trying to ruin it.

1. There is 0 talk about botting in my cc, so get the fuck out.

2. My RSN is [Removed], not Jonny so stop calling me Jonny in chat without me even knowing who the fuck you are. Want to say my name? Fucking identify yourself. It's not like here. 

Edited by Jonny
  • Like 1

Are you in my CC? Like many others I've had enough of you fucking retards trying to ruin it.

1. There is 0 talk about botting in my cc, so get the fuck out.

2. My RSN is Helpin, not Jonny so stop calling me Jonny in chat without me even knowing who the fuck you are. Want to say my name? Fucking identify yourself. It's not like here. 

Right to the point! Ssly it cant be that hard for people to understand no botting....

if you ever need some1 keeping spammers and bot talkers away just contact me and i can help keep the cc clean :)<3

Edited by tehgousch

queJBwt.gif

Very Glad a Global Moderator par-takes in trying to get my cc and account banned.

+1 for OSBot.

How much you pay for Mod?

why say your rsn publicly though if you want people of your cc #justsayin

As my CC name has been public for around 2 months and I've got multiple ranks from OSBot; Who know the rules.

• Like 1

Very Glad a Global Moderator par-takes in trying to get my cc and account banned.

+1 for OSBot.

How much you pay for Mod?

As my CC name has been public for around 2 months and I've got multiple ranks from OSBot; Who know the rules.

1) I rarely ever join your cc

2) As you can see, had to get $250 donor :kappa:

• Like 2

what happend to dbuffed?

i know he is banned on this forum but not the other forum which many of you guys know.

would love to hear what happend biggrin.png

https://www.sythe.org/threads/dispute-against-a-donation-rank this will sum everything up.

Goodjob on publicly displaying your username boge.png On the most active RS Botting site boge.png Where jagex come and see what we're up too boge.png Hi mod mat k

They can do whatever they want, the account cannot be banned as it's not dealt with any rule breaking.