Dynxcity

Team Cape

Disputed member: http://osbot.org/forum/user/211612-dynxcity/

Thread Link: None

Explanation: He PMed me asking for a script, and because of the speed at which he wanted it to be made, I decided to (against my better judgement) postpone the payment process to when the script was complete. Well, I completed it 2 days ago and he's stopped responding. This script was meant to be 50m of a total 100m that he was meant to pay for 2 scripts - didn't make the other one though because he basically stopped messaging me at that point, so no need to worry about the other.

Evidence: Skype logs - mods hide the link please. 

He saw the kicker work more than once but kept asking to see it again, basically tried to get me to give it to him before he paid, and when I didn't do that, he just stopped responding. He's been totally evasive since that night (2 days ago).

Placed the user in TWC and notified him of the dispute. 

Before moving further, I'd like to request you to post screenshots of the skype coversation. Chat-logs in the format you provided are too easy to manipulate.

A screenshot of -or invite to- the PM would be of help as well.

Any specific part you need screenshotted? It's a pretty long conversation...

Hey, I was away all weekend just saw this now.

1. Can't login to osbot (eventhough i have vip) can't use multiple scripts.

2. As I said was away , We tested it once (not fully at all though) hense why i didn't buy it right when hed finished it , talking on skype as we speak. smile.png

#1 is because you're in TWC, as a result of the dispute. Once everything is cleared up we'll place you back in VIP. Let me know when payment has been completed.

Alright he's been online for the past 2 hours and the last thing he said to me was: 

On 11/13/16, at 12:20 PM, Raz wrote:
> Ok dope I'll message when they spam mr

I know this is probably getting to be a hassle, but please reimplement his TWC.

I'd consider that more than enough time to test the script, considering how quickly the spam previously occurred. I'll give him 24 hours to pay from the time this is posted, and reinstate his TWC until then.

• Like 2