Dispute against StarCraft

GameCube

Disputed member: @@Starcraft

Thread Link: http://osbot.org/forum/topic/107864-s-cb-88-max-ags-pker-19m-bank-halo/#entry1209222

Explanation: Bought his max pure Oct 22/23? 2016, everything was good, got fire cape, for quests done by @Sahand for 20 def, becuase i didnt want 7 any was  going to turn into a zerker slowly. 

Yesterday on Nov 9th, about 3pm i was pking, dc then get (the first link Below) i start thinking and i believe it must have been an ip change or becaasue of changing of passwords? since i got service done idk. i message @Decode on skype and he says message starcraft about it.

i then message starcraft saying yo the account is locked idk whats going on i will wait till you are online. he messages me saying (2 links)

i then try to recover the account with the info i got from him. couple minutes later i get a email back saying account denied i then message starcraft back he said

:[10:10:49 AM] Trap Star: do dispute

[10:10:52 AM] Trap Star: because its very odd

[10:10:56 AM] Trap Star: of you blaming me

[10:11:12 AM] Trap Star: when you claimed the acc be locked, i checked the e-mail tõld d*******@h****.com

[10:11:23 AM] Trap Star: now you tell me again its d*******@@Yahoo.com

[10:12:13 AM] Dale: Decode asked me to get you to add him on skype

[10:12:28 AM] Dale: I don't have a yahoo account

[10:13:12 AM] Trap Star: and i do have yahoo?

[10:14:31 AM] Trap Star: the account is on your hands, you got the info. i deleted Notepad with mine written down

i made a group on Skype with me starcraft and decode, and starcraft then goes on to say that i have a yahoo account since the email starts with "D" i have access to the account. where i have only used gmail and Hotmail.

then i get some weird email not in English from yahoo something with my Hotmail and a code, first email i got from yahoo. 

i then go on to yahoo and try in English and i got nothing. it told me i needed to make a yahoo account to use mail so i dont understand what he is trying to do/say. 

I haven't had access to the account since i dc'd couple minutes before messaging decoded.

any more info needed pm or post below. 

Evidence:

*Hidden*

so today morning, like 12hours i get Skype message from Dale who send me pic of account being locked, since im leaving out to work 7.10 at my time to catch a tram 7.14 then i did quick look for the unlock form. It tõld me that the e-mail will be sent to d*****@h****.com obviously Hotmail. I tõld him to try unlocking because he has e-mail Access to the same e-mail he wanted me to change it and he has the infos as well.
then like 5-6 hours later i check my phone at work and message from Dale again where he sends me pic where the e-mail shows as d*****@y****.com and obviously its yahoo (dont know anything else that starts with y thats why). So im thinking, i checked stats, accounts def been basically done 7 to 20. he either got bored of the account, accidently ruined it or trying to just fuck me over and make me pay extra to him since he tõld he had 90m worth of stuff on it if im not mistaking.

/// Thats a paste of what ive posted on skype to dale whos apperantly named after Dale Locey and weirdly the e-mails also start with a big D.

• Like 1

i got an email not in english from yahoo after star craft said this, im pretty sure i posted a gyazo showing when i used the code from that email, it told me to make a yahoo account. 

I dont use any yahoo accounts, may i have used my email as a back up for a family member or cousin or made the account year ago maybe. 

i use hot mail and gmail 

i got an email not in english from yahoo after star craft said this, im pretty sure i posted a gyazo showing when i used the code from that email, it told me to make a yahoo account. 

I dont use any yahoo accounts, may i have used my email as a back up for a family member or cousin or made the account year ago maybe. 

i use hot mail and gmail 

Can you please provide the information for recovery that @Starcraft provided you with?

Info i got from Starcraft

Thank you, will get back to you soon.

@Starcraft you will have to recover the account and if you're unable to do that you have to refund the user. 

Also, if/when you do recover the account do not login to it. Post the details here so i can check the account with regards to bank and what not. (If i see a "Last login: Earlier today") then it'll be an even bigger problem. 

i use hot mail and gmail 

Probably because im not from country that uses english. Thanks.

I dont think anyone else could make Yahoo account with your e-mail on hotmail.

Thank you, will get back to you soon.

@Starcraft you will have to recover the account and if you're unable to do that you have to refund the user. 

Also, if/when you do recover the account do not login to it. Post the details here so i can check the account with regards to bank and what not. (If i see a "Last login: Earlier today") then it'll be an even bigger problem. 

I dont have the infos anymore. ONLY person who has the infos now is DALE aka GameCube. Im not gonna also recover the account even if he gives me info. Why?

Because all this bs seems real fishy, when he even gives me infos, ill do recovery and hand over the account and its empty yet he claimed to have 90m on the account and blame me on taking it after recovery is even worse for me. Im not taking this chance.

Yesterday he could unlock the account to another e-mail(yahoo) so then he can recover it again if he wants. Only he is the one person who can recover the account.

I dont know what else to say... All i can say that all on this GameCube's dispute is BS. Even more fishy is that, that he claimed to not have yahoo 100% yet i could send him the recovery thing about forgotten info. If needed, i vidded the progress exactly like i was suppost to incase he changes up some backup e-mail to his yahoo im willing to upload vid and provide that here.

Thats it from my part.

i use hot mail and gmail 

Ohhh i also forgot to add this.

I tried also entering my e-mails to yahoo if it says same to make yahoo account but it didnt even recognize the e-mails.

Means you have Yahoo or Had the backup e-mail as the one. Otherwise it would say it doesnt recognize. Ty

Probably because im not from country that uses english. Thanks.

I dont think anyone else could make Yahoo account with your e-mail on hotmail.

I dont have the infos anymore. ONLY person who has the infos now is DALE aka GameCube. Im not gonna also recover the account even if he gives me info. Why?

Because all this bs seems real fishy, when he even gives me infos, ill do recovery and hand over the account and its empty yet he claimed to have 90m on the account and blame me on taking it after recovery is even worse for me. Im not taking this chance.

Yesterday he could unlock the account to another e-mail(yahoo) so then he can recover it again if he wants. Only he is the one person who can recover the account.

I dont know what else to say... All i can say that all on this GameCube's dispute is BS. Even more fishy is that, that he claimed to not have yahoo 100% yet i could send him the recovery thing about forgotten info. If needed, i vidded the progress exactly like i was suppost to incase he changes up some backup e-mail to his yahoo im willing to upload vid and provide that here.

Thats it from my part.

Ohhh i also forgot to add this.

I tried also entering my e-mails to yahoo if it says same to make yahoo account but it didnt even recognize the e-mails.

Means you have Yahoo or Had the backup e-mail as the one. Otherwise it would say it doesnt recognize. Ty

Do you have a picture of the email attached to the account being a hotmail and then changed to a yahoo email? Also, when you do recover, dont log into the account. I'll log in and we'll take matters from there. 

Do you have a picture of the email attached to the account being a hotmail and then changed to a yahoo email? Also, when you do recover, dont log into the account. I'll log in and we'll take matters from there. 

Lol i just tested again to recover his info via entering his e-mail d******@@hotmail.com to Yahoo, now it doesnt regocnize it.

Is video good that i made yesterday and lets close this deal? Im not recovering for him, sorry. Thats period answer from me. Even if it gets me banned but still i know i didnt get banned for scamming an kid who ruined account that i sold to someone and then asking refund + comp his purchases to the account and bank wealth.

Quick question, is the account still locked? Also, gamecube mind giving me the password that was on the account when you had it?

Edit: Nvm, Starcraft, may you please recover the account and hand over the log-in information. You will not be held responsible for any items that are missing.