Hilary or Trump

xOx

You forgot the 3 times he went bankrupt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RugbwQLLmTM

arent you supposed to break your neck instantly so you dont suffer much if you want to hang yourself properly

Never take suicide advice from a living person.

Edited by liverare

Trump

• Built his fortune, he didn't steal it
  • Turned 1M into 3.4B, not unlike most college kids who turn 50K into -100K
  • Funded his own campaign
  • Has experience in the private sector - he creates real jobs, not pencil-pusher jobs of people with phony non-transferable public experience.
  • Didn't want to invade Iraq, but despite U.S. doing so, his suggestion to "take the oil" is rather smart - you've got to fund your invasion somehow
  • Expects NATO allies to pay their fair share for protection - which is a no brainer. Don't pay for protection? Get no protection then. Expecting any other outcome is like being a cheap ass and not paying for condoms, but somehow thinking you're not going to nut a bitch into 9 months.
  • speaks in the common language, using the common tongue - I respect a leader who's in touch with the people, not some cronies up on their high horses who use fancy words with 10+ syllables.
  • Doesn't respect political correctness. PC culture is absolute cancer and has only resulted in us not talking about the physical boat loads of unmanaged migration of (mostly) fighting-aged Islamic men into the Western world.
  • Demands there be actual borders for countries (who'd a thought a country needs some fucking borders).

Those are just some of the reason to vote Trump. I haven't even begin broaching why people shouldn't vote for Clinton.

Fucking lol, Trump did jack shit in the business world. All he did was take money from daddy to fund his ventures (99% of which failed) and is now just known for riding out the Trump Organization (which his father built, not him). No actual billionaire creates something like Trump University to take pennies from poor housewives.

The guy is literally just a wannabe Mark Cuban.

hillary for ww3

She'd need approval from Congress to do anything in Syria for an extended period.

Fucking lol, Trump did jack shit in the business world. All he did was take money from daddy to fund his ventures (99% of which failed) and is now just known for riding out the Trump Organization (which his father built, not him). No actual billionaire creates something like Trump University to take pennies from poor housewives.

The guy is literally just a wannabe Mark Cuban.

I know it's cool and edgy to simply disregard people you don't like, especially when doing so involves using a load of hyperbolic bullshit. But hey, in reality, you're just an idiot yourself.

"Trump did jack shit in the business world"

The Apprentice.

"take money from daddy to fund his ventures"

1M loan turned into 3.4B net.

"99% of which failed"

Even if that were true, it'd at least show dedication and his ability to learn from his mistakes, since 1% succeed lol--which apparently is enough since he's worth 3.4B. So go figure.

"riding out the Trump Organization"

[Citation needed]

"No actual billionaire"

No true Scotsman...

Trump's a billionaire and yet you're saying he's not because he opened an uni, which billionairs wouldn't do? Dude you sound retarded.

I know it's cool and edgy to simply disregard people you don't like, especially when doing so involves using a load of hyperbolic bullshit. But hey, in reality, you're just an idiot yourself.

"Trump did jack shit in the business world"

The Apprentice.

"take money from daddy to fund his ventures"

1M loan turned into 3.4B net.

"99% of which failed"

Even if that were true, it'd at least show dedication and his ability to learn from his mistakes, since 1% succeed lol--which apparently is enough since he's worth 3.4B. So go figure.

"riding out the Trump Organization"

[Citation needed]

"No actual billionaire"

No true Scotsman...

Trump's a billionaire and yet you're saying he's not because he opened an uni, which billionairs wouldn't do? Dude you sound retarded.

"The Apprentice"

What the absolute fuck? Did you really just relate a reality TV show to business success? It was a Mark Burnett production, Trump had nothing to do with starting it.

"1M loan turned into 3.4B net."

Using his dads company.

"Even if that were true, it'd at least show dedication and his ability to learn from his mistakes, since 1% succeed lol--which apparently is enough since he's worth 3.4B. So go figure."

Besides, no one actually knows how much he's worth. 

"Trump's a billionaire and yet you're saying he's not because he opened an uni, which billionairs wouldn't do?"

I never said he wasn't a billionaire.

I honestly don't think you have any clue what you're talking about lol. You just seem like the "fight the power" hipster who hopped on the Trump bandwagon at the beginning of this as your attempt at political revolution and now are to proud to admit you put all your eggs in the wrong basket.

"The Apprentice"

What the absolute fuck? Did you really just relate a reality TV show to business success? It was a Mark Burnett production, Trump had nothing to do with starting it.

"1M loan turned into 3.4B net."

Using his dads company.

"Even if that were true, it'd at least show dedication and his ability to learn from his mistakes, since 1% succeed lol--which apparently is enough since he's worth 3.4B. So go figure."

Besides, no one actually knows how much he's worth. 

"Trump's a billionaire and yet you're saying he's not because he opened an uni, which billionairs wouldn't do?"

I never said he wasn't a billionaire.

I honestly don't think you have any clue what you're talking about lol. You just seem like the "fight the power" hipster who hopped on the Trump bandwagon at the beginning of this as your attempt at political revolution and now are to proud to admit you put all your eggs in the wrong basket.

• If it's a profitable enterprise in the private sector, it's a business, therefore a business success if it succeeds. Mark Burnett created it, sure. But it's Trump's face which is prominent for all the promotions this show has. Trump, being part of the show, had to be a businessman himself, since he was the one shortlisting for apprentices.
  • Unless his Dad's company can somehow double money, much like how the players in RS claim to be able to do, I'm fairly certain it comes from somewhere. Now (the late) Fred Trump's net worth was $300M. Can you tell me how $300 turns into 3.4B, because I've got some plans I intend to enact with that kind of info.
  • Forbes. Now it is only an estimate, but given the source is Forbes and Trump owns a load of hotels, I'm inclined to believe this. If you don't, that's your choice.
  • Upon re-evaluating, I am wrong on this point. You instead said "No actual billionaire creates something like Trump University to take pennies from poor housewives." My bad.

I'm not after a political revolution. I'm for the end of corrupted politics. I'm sick of donors and special interests having their needs met first by politicians, then those same politicians turning around to the people for a few hours on a few days every 4 years and begging for their votes, offering free gibsmedat in return. I see Trump being the man to stop this shit. He held 6 rallies just yesterday! He's tireless and has been since the start, which I highly respect.

When the media, globalists, elitist, and the establishment all try and tell me to believe the line they're towing, I'm the first sceptic to call bullshit.