Dispute megaman

uta

Okay so i used megaman service to get me from 1-62 con yesterday, all went well and he got the acount in like one sitting to 62.

So i login in today to see my pure has been perm banned, I haven't botted on the acount yet i was thinking about it but never did bot on that account.

I can post pictures of Skype messages when i get home.

02e4d8c106c0a2b580da463729709c67.png

Edited by Decode
  • Like 2

Also, for proof I don't bot on users accounts, I was training mining for another user like 42-60, proof

https://gyazo.com/52a2d462dfccdc10dd1320d438f07160

I did not bot on this users account, it is possible it was just him and he wants to blame me. This screenshot above shows I was getting 2/3 the usual xp, cause I was also training on UTA's account.

Also, for proof I don't bot on users accounts, I was training mining for another user like 42-60, proof

https://gyazo.com/52a2d462dfccdc10dd1320d438f07160

I did not bot on this users account, it is possible it was just him and he wants to blame me. This screenshot above shows I was getting 2/3 the usual xp, cause I was also training on UTA's account.

You completed 1-62 cons right? Could you please provide all the screenshots for all of the levels, not just a handful of them.

Also uta, try recovering the account, if it wasn't you who botted the account theres a chance they might get the ban removed.

You completed 1-62 cons right? Could you please provide all the screenshots for all of the levels, not just a handful of them.

Also uta, try recovering the account, if it wasn't you who botted the account theres a chance they might get the ban removed.

I am getting the OO to recover the acount tonigth, hope that can maybe take it away.

Also i like a said before have not botted on the acount , i did use other services in the past but i doubt they botted. The reason i made this dispute agienst him is because after he did the service i logged in to check the item on banks and stats and i logged out. Then when i woke up it was perma banned for macro major.

• Like 2

I am getting the OO to recover the acount tonigth, hope that can maybe take it away.

Also i like a said before have not botted on the acount , i did use other services in the past but i doubt they botted. The reason i made this dispute agienst him is because after he did the service i logged in to check the item on banks and stats and i logged out. Then when i woke up it was perma banned for macro major.

We'll be checking if he owns a cons script on here and will wait for him to post screenshots of all the levels gained. 

Im the accounts OO. Im not gonna contact fag0x right away, im sure they will know that something fishy is going on. Give it a week or so, then ill contact fag0x about the acc being hijacked and banned.

Alright thank you very much. 

@Megaman Can you please explain why you purchased an AIO construction script yesterday morning?

• Like 21

Alright thank you very much. 

@Megaman Can you please explain why you purchased an AIO construction script yesterday morning?

For my account that got banned today also, like I said it could be chain but I didn't bot on his account. If you would like I can show you my macroing major? My account had 68 construction.

wPB7GN9.png

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/109280-1-62-con/#entry1227011

(Global TOS)

. If the Service is requested to be done legit, any T.O.S related to bans/mutes become obsolete (Unless evidence can be provided of prior botting)

I think either way, there was no talk about legit/botted that I can find, so does that apply?

wPB7GN9.png

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/109280-1-62-con/#entry1227011

(Global TOS)

. If the Service is requested to be done legit, any T.O.S related to bans/mutes become obsolete (Unless evidence can be provided of prior botting)

I think either way, there was no talk about legit/botted that I can find, so does that apply?

Does this mean you did indeed bot it?