GoNode5 scammer

jarland11

The user GoNode5 (formerly Omnificent) on this forum is a scammer known as Joshua (Hidden) who has been the head of at least these operations:

JLPHOST

IgniteServers

VyprNetworks

PrivateColo

GoNode5 (latest)

He has a tendency to take money for items and then disappear. I'm going to have to link some external resources to give context. The information is scattered. I apologize for that.

You can follow the JLPHOST scam with a quick Google search:
https://www.google.com/search?q=jlphost&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Here it was determined that the person behind VyprNetworks was likely Joshua Hidden

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/82535/is-anyone-else-having-vyprnetworks-issues

He then started PrivateColo to build up new hardware to steal and sell. He began selling hard drives here:

https://forums.servethehome.com/index.php?threads/wtb-2-4-tb-2-5-hard-drives.11472

He disappeared with the money. As he's done on other forums before, he showed up about the time that people were getting angry, pretending to be someone who bought from PrivateColo (and swearing no relation) saying that he got a refund. I assume this was to encourage people to hold off on chargebacks until he had the money in hand. Some highlights:

https://s.jar.land/GFLNjXGjIW0/

Note that Omnificent here absolutely was PrivateColo. He had a whole thread about starting a datacenter at home where he posted the logo for PrivateColo and then later edited his post, luckily the next poster quoted it:

https://s.jar.land/kP9nAoiZtIp/

To draw these together, I will provide reasonable evidence to suggest that Omnificent/GoNode5 is Joshua Hidden. We'll start with the bike:

https://s.jar.land/isxkXtyJ4mI/

(2nd one hidden)

The bike model he mentions in that post is repeated here:

(Hidden) 

I'll refrain, for now, from posting the evidence here but if you check Facebook for both you'll see that Billy has two sons and Joshua has two daughters. I would find it distasteful to post their kids here, but it's easily accessible and I do have the screenshots to suggest this. He lies about that detail again here:

https://s.jar.land/OZhgE2am2gM/

The thing about Joshua Hidden and his scams is that you'll find reasonable evidence to make the connections. Unfortunately, you'll not usually find the kind of proof you would hand over to police. I've been following him and his scams for some time now because he's been disrupting my forum (LowEndTalk) by making a new company every 1-2 months and trying to scam members out of money. He's made it a necessity that I hunt him.

At this point, I've started to feel bad for not sharing details to other forums he's selling things on. I hope it is well received. I only mean well.

• Like 19

GoNode5 has been placed in twc and he has been made aware of this dispute against him.

If you claim to not be "Joshua" Or private colo explain the screenshots that I just saw.

Surely it's no co-incidence.

@@jarland

Have you got any links to any threads (dispute related) against "PrivateColo", "Joshua" ? I'd really like to know how much he stole/scammed.

@@GoNode5 I remember you saying on your thread that you refunded every single customer so why dont you post proof of that.

• Like 7

GoNode5 has been placed in twc and he has been made aware of this dispute against him.

If you claim to not be "Joshua" Or private colo explain the screenshots that I just saw.

Surely it's no co-incidence.

@@jarland

Have you got any links to any threads (dispute related) against "PrivateColo", "Joshua" ? I'd really like to know how much he stole/scammed.

@@GoNode5 I remember you saying on your thread that you refunded every single customer so why dont you post proof of that.

Sure thing! I don't know that it's happened to members on this forum but this thread on another forum quickly became PrivateColo selling hard drives, and then became pages of people talking about the scam that took place:

All evidence Hidden

(people figuring out he ran with the money here)

My apologies that it's all so scattered. He's been such a pain to keep notes on. He's forced me to spend so much time chasing him or else I'm stuck running a forum that no one will trust service providers on, because he just keeps showing up with a new name every 1-2 months. He's kept me on my toes.

• Like 6

I'll respond once I get home have an event all day today.

It's been over 24 hours surely you're back from this 'event'. 

Instead of trying to go anonymous by hiding your facebook from public and by deleting posts on the forums  which WE CAN SEE ,  why don't you reply?

Honestly, it's past the point of us playing a guess game. We know you scammed people offsite and all I want is you to do is co-operate by showing us you 'refunding these people'.

You have 3 hours otherwise you're getting IP Banned.

• Like 12

I'm here not alright sayian you mentioned in your first post about refunding someone refunding who?

As for the situation, my Facebook profile is is not private, Billy Evans its public. I wasn't aware of the long line of scams that Joshua was into we took a few bike rides together but nothing major. We originally started private colo together in which I invested quite a lot of money into $1,000 of it being my personal money which I received back from my bank after figuring out what he was into. As for the money he took from others I don't have anything to do with that.

I have proof of refunds that I sent to Joshua via my bank and PayPal. GoNode5 is registered in my name not Josh.

If anything else is required let me know. Although I am going on a cruise that is leaving today at 5pm so I'll respond sometime tomorrow before I get out of the Gulf of Mexico.

V8sEK7o.png

When I disputed the money I sent to Joshua I received my funds back from my bank this is following the time I figured out the whole ordeal with Jarland after so I refused to speak with Jarland about it denying everything he put up simple because I filed a fraud report not only with his local police department because I know exactly where he resides from recent bike rides but I know other information about him from a general look up after this all went to shit. I spoke with him today and he informed me that he is processing refunds from the money he attempted to steal from other folks only after scalding him of the shit he got me into here. So that is pretty much all I have for now and all that I can offer of assistance. 

As for the people who invested in the plans that I had with him ill be refunding those payments personally as they were sent to me personally to my paypal and my btc as for the people on the other forum that all this took place it will be on Josh himself to respond to those claims and hopefully he does right as he told me he would. 

V8sEK7o.png

When I disputed the money I sent to Joshua I received my funds back from my bank this is following the time I figured out the whole ordeal with Jarland after so I refused to speak with Jarland about it denying everything he put up simple because I filed a fraud report not only with his local police department because I know exactly where he resides from recent bike rides but I know other information about him from a general look up after this all went to shit. I spoke with him today and he informed me that he is processing refunds from the money he attempted to steal from other folks only after scalding him of the shit he got me into here. So that is pretty much all I have for now and all that I can offer of assistance. 

As for the people who invested in the plans that I had with him ill be refunding those payments personally as they were sent to me personally to my paypal and my btc as for the people on the other forum that all this took place it will be on Josh himself to respond to those claims and hopefully he does right as he told me he would. 

GoNode5, on 30 Oct 2016 - 8:21 PM, said:snapback.png

I'm here not alright sayian you mentioned in your first post about refunding someone refunding who?

As for the situation, my Facebook profile is is not private, Billy Evans its public. I wasn't aware of the long line of scams that Joshua was into we took a few bike rides together but nothing major. We originally started private colo together in which I invested quite a lot of money into $1,000 of it being my personal money which I received back from my bank after figuring out what he was into. As for the money he took from others I don't have anything to do with that.

I have proof of refunds that I sent to Joshua via my bank and PayPal. GoNode5 is registered in my name not Josh.

If anything else is required let me know. Although I am going on a cruise that is leaving today at 5pm so I'll respond sometime tomorrow before I get out of the Gulf of Mexico.

@GoNode5

Let's put you in your place seeing as you're stalling and the inconsistencies in your story make the whole thing a cluster of lies. 

1) You say your Billy E and your social media profile is still public then if you're Billy E why is Joshua's profile hidden? Surely you have the basic IQ to comprehend that Joshua wouldn't be aware of this dispute on a site that he isn't a member of? 

Much co-incidence? 

2) You paid Dex a while ago to create "Private Colo" logo for you.  Around in the 1st/2nd week of September. You then ask him a month later to create a logo for "GoNode5". Ok nothing seems fishy with that EXCEPT

On one of the forums where "PrivateColo" was selling hard drives, PrivateColo and GoNode5 both post on there? If you knew "Joshua" was a scammer why would you buy a hard drive from him emote32342.png

Like honestly, https://forums.serve...-4#post-111583 

This contradicts so much shit for starters:

1) You're his friend IRL so why would he not give you the hard drive?

2) You're his ex business partner which simply reiterates that above ^

4) I thought inception was a mind fuck but you claim your billy yet the facebook posts by Joshua are identically the same as your ones on OSBot. This makes me seriously want to ask a golden question:

1) You claim your Billy and you say you had Bike X then why does your best pal on Facebook post the exact same Bike claiming it's his?

Ok this is where the nail is put on the coffin (your coffin specifically)

The Nexus which is the payment system the IPB Uses stores the data of payments for scripts/vip.

For GoNode5: the nexus has your name as  Joshua L.

Case closed goodbye Joshua.  If you want to return make amends with all of those who you scammed otherwise don't bother. 

Seriously you're just wasting our time by stalling. Like i'd have a bigger chance of winning the lotto and losing my virginity on the same day than you going on a cruise when you coincidentally are getting disputed and when it all goes bad on you.

Until you refund the others for your actions don't expect to get unbanned

For reference of everyone else:

If Gonode5 is actually planning to refund all the users or his friend is DO NOT chargeback any payments with him. We'll give him 1 week to get that cleared up

• Like 11