Got Owned

Toxxn

I just thought I would share with the community my short lived botting career just to give you all a good laugh for the day and to show how fast it is possible to get banned.

I was hit with a 48 ban hammer in an astonishingly short amount of time.

How fast? Ill get to that after sharing a little more info.

What I used;

• A main account which I am the original owner of.
  • Account is currently nearly 11 years old.
  • 1400+ OS total.
  • Unique name that in no way looks anything like a typical bot name.
  • Ban and Mute status at the time: Perfect, not a single broken rule in 11 years.
  • Never once botted on the account.

What I did;

• Mirror Mode
  • Premium Crafting Script. 
  • Lunar Isle bank; well away from random adventurers and prying eyes
  • World 353; 1250 total level world which generally has a low amount of players as it is for this time of day.

I decided to take a break from crafting to do a little construction after learning about some of the awesome stuff you can build with higher levels that is pretty useful while playing. Literally just spent 90m on Mahogany Planks to get 90. Logged out of the client to switch over to OSB Client.

Attempting to log back in, I was greeted with the dreaded 'You're account has been disabled'.

So how long did it take?

2 hours...

It took me 2 hours to get banned, never once botting on an 11 year old account, all within 24 hours of purchasing VIP and 2 premium scripts. One of which I didn't even get to use yet. I am not even upset.. just gives me an excuse not to play for the next 48 hours and do something more productive with my time this early in the morning.. like, sleep.

Edited by Toxxn
  • Like 1

Time to go to sleep and wake up after 48 hours and bot again, nothing wrong with a perm ban right? 1 less noob I have to worry about on high scores. 

Haha. I wouldn't worry about me and high scores, perm ban or not. I have so many things that I need to do that I end up getting bored and switching to a different skill every 20 minutes, virtually getting nothing that I need done done.

• Like 1

Is this where I insert 'teach me your ways senpai'?

Yeah. I agree. But I had 190k Molten Glass to blow, and ideally I wanted to get it done while doing something else entirely. 

No this is the part where you should quit gaming and start making videos like Kids Ranqe does eating raw meat and staring at the sun for countless hours a day and claim you're enlightened.

• Like 1

Well still better than spinning flax ph34r.png

That 190k is 99 from the level I started at, far better than the 800k+ flax it would take.

Although tedious, I would rather spend 40m than lose 200m doing d'hide bodies.

I spent a good time in Motherload getting 93 mining, being lucky if I hit more than 35k xp p/h, so I can't much complain about 70-80k+ xp p/h with molten glass.

No this is the part where you should quit gaming and start making videos like Kids Ranqe does eating raw meat and staring at the sun for countless hours a day and claim you're enlightened.

Oh, right. My mistake. I will get right on that! And after which I will start a rock band whist biting the heads off of bats and showering my fans in the blood of thy enemy.

You sound like me. 

I figure a good portion of the community is like that.

Edited by Toxxn