excel 2007 file

rappers36

• 2 weeks later...

I have many excel files on my pc, but one of the documents didn't open: This file is not in a recognizable format. I hope that my excel document can be opened by other version of ms excel. Does someone suggest how to repair excel data?

I advise you to take a look at some interesting methods to getting back excel data, in case none of these can't aid you, refer to Recovery Toolbox for Excel, software has demo version - https://repairexcel.recoverytoolbox.com/  and you may check it on quality... It is one of serious solutions for hardly damaged excel data.

If problem book can be open, then before you do anything else, be sure to save a copy of it, otherwise you can regret it. Now try to open the workbook in a later version of Excel and just save it. 

If that doesn't work, try to open and save the workbook as a HTML file or HTM, then close the file and re-open it; then save the file in the desired format, that is .xls.